Join our server on Discord

"Pressure", chapter 2: "Held to his word&quot
Lord Patamon Wrote:About the VeePataGato thing, I think Patamon matured enough in 02 to understand more the romance more than just platonic, I mean is like you mentioned of the creative license, with a good creative license Patamon can be a good lover as any other digimon obviously having the extra of his personality of being an optimistic and happy digimon.

Mostly, I don't think there is really any hint to their relation being more than platonic. I don't think it can't be (I actually find it a bit easier to write PataGato than VeeGato), but I don't see why it should.

Quote:As for this lemon of yours I take the one sided PataGato is on the thing that Patamon likes Gatomon but she is with Veemon right?, just wondering actually :P

Though then again I can be wrong since you mention that of "Can't let go" angst on Gatomon's side, like she likes Patamon but he is with Armadillomon, but meh is just my thoughts anyways. :P

I'd love to discuss more of it, but I don't want to give the whole goddamn plot out XD.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 06:36 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 07:21 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-16-2006, 02:23 AM