Join our server on Discord

Bad Job Management, tell the employee he is fired damnit!
Well first off let us say I only got to work for two months. In those two months I actually did what i was supposed to, yada yada yak yak, and I came up with the back drop for the store. Now as it stands I didn't get any hours, but any time I did I was there for a good 8 - 9 and normally I would attempt to stay until midnight on somedays. Now everyone might wonder why I was 'fired', because that isn't the right word for it I wasn't told at all about being....fired until almost another month had gone by, well it was because the owner of the store said that I was " Immature, and needed to grow up. Call back in a week if you can be more mature."

Course I was calm about it, went home, pretty angry, and called in that week. Was told he would call me....and I waited....for a week. Called in and there was nothing. Called in almost 7 times but nothing. And I did that for a week straight, that pissed me off. Now after about three weeks I guessed my job was gone, so i called and asked when he wanted me to pick up my last paycheck. THEN he answered, and asking him what had happened he said I quit... Now...I hadn't said I quit, so....meh, I think the guy was a dick and I am not pleased to be jobless, although....some good came from this....I think. But any way, I was so pissed that when I went in I almost started to freaking cuss him out, now, I am pretty reposed when it comes to being insulted but not being told and 'lied' to as my parents would say, about employment to where I worked was a low blow to my pride and my own personal honor....and it hurt...but...eh. First jobs usually show you the let downs don't they?

Job: Ice cream shop Employee/Decorator

Hope ya'll dun mind this here. I needed some little corner aside from Deviant Art to rant on. Thanks for reading this if you have got as far as these....oh yes....

LOVE, PEACE, AND DOUGHNUTS!
I get that one, on my first job when i got my paycheck, i only had about two or three months to cash it, but then they take it back due to 'bad grades' now that just pissed me off big time. while my sister got to keep hers and she has just one grade above me at the time.

its not the managers fault, oh no, the poeple at the BIA i think took it away. now don't ask about the BIA just let that be, now i'm getting another job but i'm still waiting for them to call me back, while my sister got her job elsewhere.