Join our server on Discord

Check this out! is related to DHZ an is really interesting!
IT is ALIVEEEEEEEE Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted
Da WOLFE Wrote:Man... I'm glad the DHZ's coming back together but I wish they would have done this BEFORE all the work with merging.... <(x_X)>

Nevertheless, we'll see what happens! I haven't yet uploaded anything, so there won't be that confusion.

In my opinion, it merely sounds like the hosts are going to be letting the DHZ stay up. For how long, who knows. I don't think anyone could have told you about this Wolf, I'm sure it was a complete surprise to all involved. As far as I know Soni did not communicate to Ketnar on a usual basis.

Doesnt sound like they will be updating it, not sure who would want to take that on.

Sounds fine to me. There was a lot of content I was not sure would be good to transfer over here. Namely the mangas, which I and some others agreed a while ago were stolen from their respective creators and were taken down here. Well now it can stay on a dead archive and not suck up bandwith here.
Itd be cool if the merge did happen with all the lemons and mangas and stuff but something tells me its a whole lot of work...
It is a lot of work and I believe that this site has reaped the benefits of all the hard work and determination of those in the higher power....Good luck and though unforseen, Togashi has it right, but the manga would be a great addition. Lets see what shall happen.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds