Join our server on Discord

How about that Smash Bros. Lawl?
True or False?

"I want a Wii port of Smash Melee with new features."
Why not buy the next one that's coming out?
I'm thinking of buying a Wii if it gets decent 3rd party support.
*smirks* I was kinda kidding...

A lot of people seem to just want to have Smash Bros. Melee with more characters...but most people haven't seem to keep in account that there were many differences between the original and Melee. It really bothers me when someone says "I hope they keep wave-dashing" ....when that was a game exploit.

I'm looking forward to it being as new and amazing as Melee was - and I hope that it doesn't get ruined like Melee is for me now. Everytime I play Melee its like I'm at a tournement - the game has lasted 6 years without slowing down in interest - and because of this its just....not that fun anymore.
They need panty and bra matches. And mud wrestling. Everything is better when there's mud wreslting included.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think the closing thing you could get to that is the Rumble Roses series.

People thought Melee was like the orginal? That is rather strange indeed. I own the orginal, and I did manage to unlock everything. I didn't go to much farther than that, but when I did play Melee I did notice a slight difference.
Just imagine Samus, Peach, and Zelda going at it in the mud. Nintendo would sell countless copies and destroy that whole kiddy image they have going. Like stabbing two annoying people with one knife!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Just imagine Samus, Peach, and Zelda going at it in the mud. Nintendo would sell countless copies and destroy that whole kiddy image they have going. Like stabbing two annoying people with one knife!

That would be so funny lol I wish they would have that as a bonus feature.
Shadowknight Wrote:Like stabbing two annoying people with one knife!

That's a beautiful axiom...mind if I borrow it?
I think the mud-wrestling would ruin it