Join our server on Discord

Motivation...
This have changed a lot since I started going here almost 6 years ago. I'm now a full time student in college and... I just can't ever find the time nor energy to try to whip out a lemon anymore...

In addition, I've not kept up with Digimon since the end of season 2 - I'm not even sure if I wrote new works if the characters would be appriciated as much as the new ones would be.

Does anyone else feel like this? And does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this feeling? ~ I want to write again...but I simply don't have the drive.
Whenever I feel like giving up on my series, I watch episodes of Digimon (dubbed). I remember what it was about them that inspired me to write Digimon fan fiction in the first place, what it was that I wanted to alter in the Digimon universe, personalities, catchphrases, plotholes, and everything else. That usually gets me writing again. If that doesn't work for you, you should probably find another hobby, because this one requires dedication.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:That usually gets me writing again. If that doesn't work for you, you should probably find another hobby, because this one requires dedication.

Nothing wrong with just a little thing on the side for fun.

I agree with the old episodes thing. I'd also say the first and second Japanese movies.
The nastolgia effect.....that's definantly something I'll try out~ Thanks ^^