Join our server on Discord

I'm adding my own Guilmon/Terriermon/Impmon fic to a dead...
... Board in hopes of somehow reviving it, or at least giving it some sort of life.

PAYBACK
by All That, a.k.a. Foxy Boy

"OW!"
Impmon yelled as he ran onto a thistle. His darting through the woods in the park often took him over thorny weeds, and always when he least expected it. "Damn briars... Can't a guy dash deviously between shrubbery without bein' cut all to pieces here?"
It hardly slowed him down, though, as he made his way between the trees towards the fountan in the center of the park, where young couples often sat on the benches and stole kisses. Scaring them out of their wits was his favourite pastime, if only to prevent them from creating more little humans like the ones he once called "partner". He shuddered to think about how life was when he was in the company of toddlers. He was glad he no longer answered to anyone, and was free to spread mischief among the hapless citizens out for a stroll, day or night.
He had just broken free of the bushes when Renamon appeared in front of him, scaring him half to death. His fright quickly turned to irritation.
"Hey, wha's the big idea scarin' a guy like me? I was only gonna toss a few coins in the fountain an' make a wish!"
"That's a laugh", Renamon replied. "What use would money be to you? You only came to scare parkgoers, and you know it."
"Oh yeah? An' whaddaya gonna do about it?"
"Nothing. Your immature shenanigans have nothing to do with me until they affect Rika. I don't care how you occupy your time, so long as your behaviour doesn't threaten her."
Impmon rolled his eyes. "Meh, scarin' a little girl like her'd be like shootin' Fishmon in a barrel. No fun whatsoever."
"Good.", Renamon replied. "I'm glad I won't have to be flaying you into shape today. I tire of meaningless battles with weaklings."
"Hey, who you callin' weakling!?", Impmon replied angrily. But Renamon was already gone. He crossed his arms in irritation, but within moments he smiled.
"Even humans are too easy for me... I'm goin' after more entertainin' horsemeat."

"You wanna play?", Calumon said eagerly as he jumped up and down excitedly on Guilmon, who was lying on the rocks in the back of his gated home.
"No, I'm hungry. I hope Takatomon gets back soon with some more food." He grinned and licked his lips thinking about stuffing more of that fresh bread into his mouth, some even with peanut butter. His daydreams were interrupted by the sound of Terriermon's voice. He looked up to see him and Henry running up to the gate.
"Hey, Guilmon. Henry got out of school early today, and I thought we could come over here to keep you company for a while. I know you must get lonely."
"No, I've got Calumon to give me all the company I need!", Guilmon said enthusiastically. "But you can go ahead and stay until Takatomon gets here. I'm just hoping he brings more bread." He rubs his belly.
"You know, Guilmon, I don't see how you eat so much and stay confined in this caged-in building, and never seem to get fat."
Calumon laughed and his ears grew longer. "Yeah, if you gained weight your stomach could bounce me even higher!"
"Hey, listen, Terriermon", Henry said. "I'm gonna go home and get started on my homework. That way, I can get done and be back in time to see Takato. Do you wanna stay?"
Terriermon nodded. "I'll be just fine. You go ahead and get that studying done."
Calumon laughed more. "Then later, we can all play together!" Henry nodded and ran off towards home, yelling "Bye!" as he disappeared behind the trees at the corner of the path.
"So", Terriermon said as Guilmon laid his head down. "What do you wanna do?"
"I wanna nap.", Guilmon replied, snuggling onto the cold, hard floor.
"I wanna play!" Calumon said as he bouncedup and down on Guilmon's belly enthusiastically.
"I wanna fight."
Guilmon immediately sat up, and all three of them turned to see Impmon leaning against the gate.
"Impmon, what do YOU want?", Terriermon frowned.
"Merely some cheap entertainment, same as always. The question is, which one o' you saps is gonna provide me with it? Let's do this scientifically, shall we? Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo! You, Guilmon! Up and at 'em!" Impmon brandished a fireball and aimed it directly at Guilmon, who immediately stood up and growled.
Impmon was about to shoot the fireball, but paused, smiled and snuffed out the flame. "My genius just keeps growin' and growin'."
"What are you talking about, meanie?", Calumon said diminuitively. "What do you have up your sleeve now?"
Impmon laughed and jumped over the gate. "You're really a pathetic creature, aren't ya?", he said to Guilmon, who let down his guard somewhat. "Your human keeps you locked up in here all the time, except when he's around to walk with ya like you're on some kinda leash. Have you ever been out on your own out there, to do anything besides rot away in your little excuse for a home? It looks more like a prison cell to me."
Guilmon growled angrily. "Takatomon keeps me in here to protect me."
"From what? Yourself? And who is he to take away all of your freedom? Does he really know what's best for you?"
Guilmon's expression softened. He knew that some of this was true. "But... Takatomon-"
"-Is just a control freak. Have you ever scared anything just for the fun of it?"
"Well, I chase squirrels. Does that count?"
"Hmmph. It's a start. But have you ever spray-painted graffiti on the side of a building?"
"What's graffiti?"
"Never mind. And there's no doubt in your mind you've nevr known the love of a woman, either."
Guilmon's eyes widened and he took a step back.
"Yeah, I thought that'd get your attention. Here's a good example: What do you think of when you see Renamon?"
Guilmon thought for a moment. "Rika. She's her partner."
"I know that!", Impmon shouted exasperatedly. "You're missing the point. Every guy has those urges every once in a while to boink a pretty dame."
Guilmon tilted his head. "What's boink mean?"
Impmon growled impatiently. "Whaddo I have ta do, spell it out for ya? I'm talkin' about sex!"
"What's-"
"-I KNOW, WHAT'S SEX!? DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING!?"
Guilmon smiled. "I know I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about."
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU THICK-HEADED LITTLE FUCKWAD!!!!!"
Impmon sighed and collapsed. "This shouldn't happen to a dog." He pulled himself back up to see Terriermon staring him straight in the eyes angrily. "Guilmon may not know what you're talking about, but I do. Whatever you're trying to put into his head, it's the lowest prank you've ever pulled, and if you don't stop right now, I'm going to go get Henry."
"oooOOOoo", Impmon said as he wiggled his fingers in Terriermon's face. "What's he gonna do, just tell me to leave? I can come and go as I please. Guilmon here is stuck in his own little version of Alcatraz, only with less room and more idiot friends."
Terriermon growled, but he knew he couldn't do anything about Impmon. Henry had ordered him never to fight without him being present, and seeing as how he was doing homework, he couldn't do much of anything. And Calumon was useless save for when they needed to Digivolve. Impmon just tweaked Terriermon's nose and continued.
"Look, it's obvious you don't know the first thing about the horizontal polka, so let me's give ya a little run-through here. ven morons like you deserve to know how to have a little fun. Look down beneath your stomach."
Guilmon nodded and stared down at his crotch.
"You see that thing stickin' out there?"
"Yeah, the thing I use when I drink too much soda."
"Yeah, well, it has another use too. Whenever you see something that catches your fancy, it'll take on a life of its own."
"What do you mean?"
Impmon was getting a kick out of pandering to Guilmon's never-ending curiosity. "Well, when you see something that you like a certain way, you get aroused, and that thing stands up and gets really hard, like a hot-water pipe."
Guimon's eyes widened. "Oh, I think that's happened to me once before."
"Really. I'm surprised. Wha, was Renamon bending over to pick something up?"
Guilmon shook his head. "I think it was when Terriermon Digivolved into Gargomon for the first time. I remember thinking how much bigger and stronger he looked, then all of the sudden I felt that little thing down there coming up, and I looked down, and it was staring at me."
"Well, that'll hapWHAT!?" Impmon was taken aback. "Y-you mean you-"
"-What? Did I do something wrong?" Guilmon's wings drooped and he sank down onto the floor. Impmon's shock faded as he chuckled, then laughed, then started guffawing hysterically. "Oh, this is too rich! The dumdum's a pillow-biter! Ha-HAAA!!! Oh, man!" He was doubled over with laughter. Terriermon's jaw dropped as he looked at Guilmon. "Guilmon, how come you never told me about this? How long has it been since I evolved the first time, 3 months? And all this time you-?"
"-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that getting... Um... aroused was a bad thing."
Terriermon walked up to Guilmon and put his hand on his knee. "Well, to be honest, it's not a bad thing. You shouldn't be ashamed. Impmon's just trying to make you feel bad. That's why he didn't fight you. He's crossed over into mental tactics."
Impmon was just beginning to recover from his fits of laughter when he caught sight of Terriermon trying to convince Guilmon that he hadn't done anything wrong. This made him laugh even harder. But this time, Guilmon ignored him. "Terriermon?"
"Yeah, Guilmon?"
"So... You're not angry that seeing your Digivolved form made me... Aroused?"
Terriermon shook his head. "You couldn't help it. And, to be honest, I don't really mind. I'm not... Interested in Renamon, either."
As soon as Impmon heard this, he stopped laughing, and turned around to see Terriermon rubbing Guilmon's leg, and smiling.
"I wish you'd told me this sooner, Guilmon. I'm kind of interested in you."
Impmon was taken aback. "I don't know whether to laugh more or puke."
Guilmon smiled. "So, I make YOU aroused, Terriermon?"
Terriermon nodded. "If you'd like I could show you what to do when two people are interested in each other that way."
Guilmon grinned widely. "I guess so. Does it hurt?"
"No, not if it's done right. C'mon, let me make a man out of you."
"No thanks, I'm happy being a Digimon."
Terriermon laughed. "That's not what I meant. Here, follow my lead."
Terriermon turned around and leaned over on all fours. Now, take your dick and-"
"-What's a dick?"
"That thing down there below your belly."
"Oh, OK. Take it and what?"
"And put it in my butthole."
"Um... OK."
Guilmon was already aroused, as was evident by his 7-inch-long hardon. He knelt down and gently put it inside Terriermon, who winced as the member was shoved in all the way. "OK, Terriermon, is that all?"
"No, not even close. Now, start pumping your body in and out."
Guilmon obeyed, and he soon found the sensation to be very pleasurable. His eyes closed halfway, and he allowed the moment to guide him through the rest. He knew enough.
Terriermon was sweating, and trying not to cry out. He himself was a virgin as well, the only difference being that he had known for quite some time what he wanted and how to fulfill his urges should the time come.
Impmon stared at them like he was watching a car crash. He didn't want to look, but he couldn't help it. Calumon was tilting his head trying to figure the whole thing out. He just thought they were playing a game meant for two people.
"You two are disgusting!", Impmon finally shouted. "I try to have a little fun by confusing dumbell here, and this little big-eared rat screws it up by not only sortin' everything out, but having sex with him! What's this world comin' to where a guy can't even have a little innocent fun without somethin' happenin' to screw it all up?"
Guilmon was pumping in and out of Terriermon's ass even faster and harder than before, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he panted profusely. Terriermon was grunting and groaning with each thrust, and was on the threshhold of orgasm.
Impmon couldn't take it anymore. He held two fingers on his mouth, but it couldn't hold back his vomit. He spewed chunks all over the walls of the concrete room. When he recovered, he turned around to see Terriermon trying to grip the floor with all his might as his own 5-inch manhood blasted out cum. Guilmon was moaning in pleasure, and within moments he blew his own load into Terriermon's ass. They were both in ecstacy for a few sweet moments, until Guilmon gradually pulled out of his bum, and he cleaned himself off. Instincts had taken over, and he knew exactly what to do. He flipped Terriermon over to the side and lapped up his cum from the floor. Terriermon was still breathing hard. Their first experience had been wonderful.
"Now that you fags are done with your little game of hide-little-Guilmon, I think I'm gonna step outside and lose whatever lunch I have left." He turned to leave, but Guilmon growled and pounced on him. "Hey, lemme go, ya freak! What are you doin'!?"
Guilmon looked down at Impmon's flaccid, sheathed member and licked his lips. "I should thank you for telling me about this. Here, let me do it this way."
Impmon tried to yell for help, but Terriermon ran up and put him in a headlock. "You're not going anywhere, Impmon. You deserve to be forced to do SOMETHING, after all the times you've teased Guilmon. And if you try to run away or yell for help, remember, there's two of us, and one of you."
Impmon was terrified, but he slowly nodded in compliance. He had no other choice. Guilmon held Impmon's body and slowly slid down to his flaccid member. He poked it with his tongue until it started to rise out of its sheath, despit Impmon's lack of mental arousal. As Guilmon proceeded to make his dick rise even higher, Impmon was alarmed when Terriermon held his mouth open and shoved his own cock into it. "You know what to do. And don't bite down, or we'll make it worse for you." Impmon nodded, and started sucking on it.
Guilmon was still busy with Impmon's member, which was now fully erect. He went down on all 6 inches, Moving his tongue around it while he bobbed up and down on its entire length. Guilmon was immensely enjoying his newfound knowledge, as well as the fact that Impmon was getting payback for all of the mean things he'd done to him and others.
Calumon was still puzzled, but he decided not to ask questions. It looked too complicated to try to understand.
Terriermon's eyes were closed as his head tilted up in euphoria. Impmon was a natural, but he didn't need to know. Terriermon just leaned back and enjoyed the moment.
Impmon was almost in tears trying not to get sick. He knew that if he did vomit again, Terriermon would know, and he would most likely get beat up. As much as he hated it, he knew inside that he was no match for Terriermon and Guilmon together, or even seperate, humans or no humans. He tried his best to enjoy it, to help him get through it more easily, but he couldn't. He never imagined he would be forcibly raped by anyone, let alone these two.
Guilmon continued to go up and down on Impmon's member excitedly, and he could taste the precum leaking out. Impmon had the same taste in his mouth, as Terriermon was quickly approaching climax again. Impmon wanted to scream, but he couldn't. In a few short moments, the inevitable happened, and Impmon could feel his mouth filling up with Terriermon's seed as the little protagonist moaned in ecstacy. Impmon knew to swallow every last drop. Despite his extreme displeasure, he couldn't help but climax himself as Guilmon worked his magic down below. He winced as he reached orgasm, and Guilmon downed all of it eagerly, licking every trace off of Impmon's quickly-receding member. He licked his lips and stood back up, as did Terriermon. They both stared menacingly at Impmon as he receded into a corner, cowering.
"You can leave now", Terriermon said. "We've had our fun, and you've had your comeuppance."
"Yeah, and you've been punished for being mean, too", Guilmon said. Calumon tried not to laugh.
Impmon got up and ran terrified out of the building, over the gate and down the payth. Guilmon smiled, picked Terriermon up and held him to his chest as he sat down. Terriermon giggled as the big red Digimon nuzzled him. They had been having so much fun they hadn't noticed Henry walking up to the gate.
"Terriermon?", Henry asked inquisitively. "What are you doing?"
Terriermon quickly jumped out of Guilmon's arms. "I- was just trying to warm up. It's kind of cold out here."
Henry shrugged as Takato ran up beside him. "Hey Guilmon, how you doin', old buddy?"
"Tired", Guilmon replied. He started to say why, but he decided it wasn't a good idea to tell Takato. He soon forgot about it anyway, as Takato held up a basket full of bread. His mouth watered as he ran up to the gate and Takato started feeding him pieces of his favourite food. Terriermon walked up beside him and just took one piece. Guilmon ate heartily while Terriermon nursed his piece slowly.
"Henry and Takato were talking, but neither Guilmon nor Terriermon really cared. They were both thinking about what had transpired just minutes earlier. Neither of their partners would ever need to know.
Henry suddenly stopped talking and stared into the room.
"Is something wrong, Henry?", Takato asked, concerned.
"There's a few white spots on the floor.", he answered quickly. Terriermon quickly stopped eating. "Terriermon, what happened here?"
He thought for a moment. "Um... A few bullies came by here and threw a bottle of milk in here. We tried to clean up most of it."
"Oh... Well then, where's the glass?"
"Uh... We buried it under the rocks."
Henry looked puzzled, but just shrugged and started talking to Takato again. Terriermon breathed a sigh of relief. He and Guilmon finished their meal, and Henry turned to speak to him.
"Terriermon, it's time to go."
He nodded, and jumped over the fence to Henry. They both said goodbye to Takato, Guilmon and Calumon, and headed towards home.
"I don't have to go anywhere, Guilmon", Takato said as he knelt down in front of the cage. "I'll stay and talk for a while, okay?"
"OK, Takatomon. Thanks." Guilmon grinned.
They both sat down on the ground and looked up at the stars, talking about what they had both done today. Guilmon didn't tell him EVERYTHING, but only said that Impmon paid them a visit and they sent him on his way.
They were still talking when Renamon appeared in front of them.
"Oh, hey, Renamon. How's it going?", Takato asked.
"I'd like to speak with Guilmon alone, if you don't mind.", she answered in her usual tone.
Takato shrugged. "It's getting late anyway. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, buddy." He waved to Guilmon as he ran towards home. Guilmon waved back, then stood up and looked Renamon straight in the face.
"Rika was taking a walk in the park with me an hour or so ago, and we saw Impmon bathing in the fountain and crying. We asked him what was the matter, but he just held his legs in his hands, rocked back and forth and said something about you and Terriermon never touching him again. Care to enlighten me as to why?"
Guilmon's wings drooped and he sat down again. "I hope you don't think any less of me for this, Renamon, but Impmon was teasing me, and he started talking about something I didn't know about."
He told her the whole story. When he finished, she turned around.
"Renamon? Am I supposed to be sorry?"
She lowered her head thoughtfully. "You and Terriermon make a lovely couple", she said jokingly, and then disappeared again.
Guilmon wondered why, but he quickly forgot as he walked back into the hole in the back of the room, curled up and laid down. Calumon, who had been watching them the whole time, didn't utter a single word as he walked up beside him, laid down and went to sleep.

FIN.
It's a very nice writing. My only real gripe with it iswith guilmon's last line. "I hope you don't think any less of me" is just too wordy for the Guilmon we know.

I'd suggest expanding on Impmon's sensation. After all, Guilmon's work must have been some kind of pleasureable to bring him to orgasm.