Join our server on Discord

Destruction series official topic
Allow me to share one good lemon series by me that's sick, twisted, and yet more enjoyable than reading "Paybacks are hell" somehow.
Warning! Destruction series contains explict scenes of gore and violence.

Dark Sight -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
More alternate universes? Well, if you don't like that, beat your head against a drawer. I'm going to spare your time. No one acts in character! They are not meant to act in character! Shut up! The plot doesn't follow the series! It's not meant to follow! Again, shut up. Also, for you saying it's out of characters think about it. If the events and such were different, wouldn't it be more unrealistic if the character wouldn't be any different at all? On another note, this world is dark and twisted place instead of the normal happy feeling of the anime series. Also, before 99% of you say, yes, Redmon is Iceflame88's character, not mine. But HE asked me to put Redmon in, so I think I have permission.

Prologue:
"The Digimon War
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Biggest Sin - part 1
Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T

Prologue:
Few weeks after meeting Gatomon, Veedramon resumed his works. With her help, he was able to take lots of stress off his shoulders. But then one day changed his life forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veedramon received a call that two humans were near their shelter and he went to investigate the matter at hand. However as he came to the place, he saw that group of humans had surrounded him.

"This was a trap!" he cursed to himself, while positioning his rifle at the humans.

Just then he looked around his surroundings and noticed that there were eight humans and he realized that he only had two bullets, because he had not expected so big force. Reloading would take too long. Giving a shrug, he dropped the rifle and took a knife from his belt.

Veedramon ran towards the first human and punched the knife straight into the soft belly of the human, twisting it inside the body and raising the entire body to sky with his sheer power. Then he took hold on both the legs and the head of the human and ripped the human in half. Blood rained across Veedramon

Hooray for an improved version I just did!

WARNING! Contains EXTREME rape and female abuse.

Biggest Sin

Second part of the lemon. Be sure to read first one first! Proofreader is new man named Zen! Give him warm hand! (Not that way, perverts!)

Veedramon could not help but feel sorry for Patamon. The Sun seemingly affects the Digimon genes somehow. This usually stopped a Digimon from gaining a digivolution, not to mention the fact that they were much more vulnerable to the radiation than a regular Digimon.

"So

Biggest Sin

Final part of the lemon. Be sure to read first and second one first!

Veedramon gazed at Patamon who walked towards a door that lead beyond his authority. How did he get into such a position? Why did he listen to anything this newbie told him? Why didn't he just stay at home and help Gatomon get over what they had done to her the night before? What had seemed like a good idea while being drunk started to sound like the dumbest thing ever now that he had sobered up.

"Patamon? Explain to me exactly WHY should I come, risk my job, and my future?" he finally spoke up.
"Well, you don't have to. I can see why you wouldn't. After all, it's going to risk the very job you hold as dear. However

Amazing series! I love them, though I think I saw some repetitions over and over, I mean, not varying from each word to another. I like the kind of metaphors you use, they chill me for an unknown reason. I also like how the characters behave, Veedramon is my favourite (power to dramons!). Nice way of describing Redmon, Silvermon and Luciantmon, it's like I could picture them right into my mind.

And the plot, just excellent, I could almost say it's perfect storyline.

I'll grade the series later, I want to give them few reads more before deciding a scoring for each chapter and then, to the whole series (that is if you don't plan to continue them).
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:(that is if you don't plan to continue them).

You're joking, right? Anyway, here's a part that's the least favorite in my opinnion. Oh well, she liked it anyway.

Cuddly soft -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
Commissioned lemon by Keaton_the_Black_J. It has the horny imp having his way with the furry fox. It goes into my Darkness series during the timeline BEFORE the Digimon war. I was improvised to it from one song.

*91st lemon by MISTER BIG T. Really. No lie. *

Editor note: I've done countless of lemons and fics after this. So do the math. :)

The brown smoke that came from the chimneys of the toy factory foamed up towards the sky. Impmon walked towards the factory but before he could go inside, he noticed a young Renamon about his age looking at him, as he walked towards it. She had a completely black gown on her and broken fishnet stockings. The heel from her other shoe was also seemingly broken. She had few bruises on her face and a black eye. Despite all this, she was surprisingly attractive. Renamon just stared at him and said absolutely nothing. He gave a shrug and entered in. Impmon hated his job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impmon had a pretty low rate job. He was a spare for the guy who pulled the lever that putted boxes around the toys.

Giving a yawn he looked as the toys went before them and the man pulled the lever, making the huge machine wrap the toy into a neat looking package. Suddenly Impmon could smell it. It was the boss.

Impmon's as well as every other workers

Hey! You're really good! :D
Deadly joy
[i]The newest part in this series! There

God smiles upon thee

This is start of the Finale of the series. You could say, end is near.

The heroes have separated. The only way for us to fully understand the picture is by following each invidual.

LUCIANTMON

Luciantmon materialized into the wilderness. Head mixed with thoughts and self-hatred; he began to move forward, when suddenly he saw one Digimon surrounded by group of humans. But something was odd in him. He had no protection suit, only some shreds of clothes and some kind of a spear.

"Come on you foul creatures! I spit on thee!" he yelled out.

Luciantmon tilted his head a little and saw as one human lunged towards the Digimon, who jumped over the human and impaled her with a spear.

"Not bad, but he can't take them all on alone...

God smiles upon thee

This is start of the Finale of the series. You could say, end is near.

The heroes have separated. The only way for us to fully understand the picture is by following each invidual.

LUCIANTMON

Luciantmon materialized into the wilderness. Head mixed with thoughts and self-hatred; he began to move forward, when suddenly he saw one Digimon surrounded by group of humans. But something was odd in him. He had no protection suit, only some shreds of clothes and some kind of a spear.

"Come on you foul creatures! I spit on thee!" he yelled out.

Luciantmon tilted his head a little and saw as one human lunged towards the Digimon, who jumped over the human and impaled her with a spear.

"Not bad, but he can't take them all on alone...