Join our server on Discord

Bye
lol Crimson's right. Someone once called me a broken-down emo with no life (long story). I kinda laughed and went along with it and now we're friends. Don't let people push you, and again I'm not taking sides here.
Why can one person outweigh the admiration of many?

I always thought you were a nice kind of girl.
I can almost guarantee you that any remarks Zephyr might have made were not intended to force you out. She has a lot of shit to deal with in her own life, and since you made some posts that she considered to be frivolous, she vented some of her frustrations on you. You
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Funny fact; this is not the first female monkey I see making a "bye" topic to a forums.

Ah well, never really knew you. Best of wishes nevertheless.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I... I'll miss you Munkee... I can't stop you from leaving... I'm sorry I couldn't say anything to you... but can I at least still be your friend? You don't have to be mine for that to happen, right?

Once more... I'm sorry, and please take care- I know this is creepy- but I had a big crush on you.

-And I still do.

Please take care of yourself- I'll never forget all the things you done for me... and I'll never forget the things I could've done for you.

Fair well DrunkenMunkee, I'll miss you- we'll miss you- and I hope we still get to be friends.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I can't stop you from leaving...

Speak for yourself. I'm going to Texas and dragging her back on here. If my car wasn't completely totalled. Stupid shootout with cops, THEY HAD TO SHOOTOUT ALL FOUR TIRES AND SHOOT THROUGH THE FUEL LINE DIDN'T THEY!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i would give you my car...but you have to jump it first, get a new radiator, fix the left window and change the tires, not to mention getting a full tank of gas. this is so because I haven't even driven it yet and it was my cousins first.

and besides i don't know where you live in the first place.
Mh. Y'know, Unknown can tell you, when he comes back, I told him 'I have a bad feeling about this' when I made that thread. I should listen to my intuition sometime.
Alright, I'm not gonna say anything about what other people say/do. I'm just gonna take responsibility for my own actions. I'm just gonna say the whole truth, like I always do.
I had nothing against Drunken Munkee until I saw what she said in that thread about cockroaches. After several discussions, I just took a decision, to not talk to her again. I knew we're so different that we're likely to argue about several things, and seeing something that's so repulsive to me like a person laughing at an animal being dismembered, I knew it would take me lots of effort to like her. So, I simply stopped talking to her. But when I had that argument with Masked Updater, she butted in saying everyone else liked him. So I just answered with a sarcasm. Next time, when Humon said his plumpness made him look cute, I said I only liked plumpness in cheeks, and then again, she butted in saying plump guys were cute. So, possessed by my feminist atavistic fury, remembering the guys here laugh at girls with just a little overweigh but girls say it's OK for guys to be fat and bald, I told her to shut up. After that, the guys seemed to misunderstand me for that too...it was a bit ambiguous, but I guessed that what I meant could be guessed from my previous post.
From where I sit, I think she was coming to me for rebuttal, and not viceversa.
I really am not interested to talking to her, I knew we were never gonna agree in anything, she doesn't understand me and I don't understand her. There are tons of people I like here and my time online is VERY limited, you think I'd bother with a person I don't like nor care about?
Well, I think that's about it. After I had that argument with Masked Updater, I got some threat in the PM (not from Wolfe, BTW) ordering me to stop insulting. Just in case you can't see, neither in my own cursed thread nor here I am insulting anyone. Nor I passed gratuitous judgement on anyone. I'm just speaking the truth about myself. It is likely, though, that I've been too stressed lately so my posts became harsher, but people know that just as much as I tease people, I also help and consolate people in need. Just in case you haven't realized, I never laugh at anything that actually can hurt people, and try to help people who I think I can (you got a case when I tried to help Harie correct that eye problem he was worried about....But since he never told me what happened, I don't know if it worked or not...). And I just come here for FUN, I have plenty of fights in my real life. If possible, I wouldn't want to get into another fight here ever (except the ones I have for fun, but you know which those are :P) and just have fun like I've had in most of the time I've spent in the site.
Well....anyway, I've got to go now. I'll answer the rest of PMs I have and the other threads later, OK? (They are a lot...).
That was beautiful. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I'm sorry about you leaving, but I do understand your anger. Although it would be good for you to learn how to brush things like that off. I don't really know what happened, but from what it sounds like Zephyr started it and you continued it. Well I and I'm sure many other people here will miss you.