Join our server on Discord

Dark Renamon's moves
Okay, for the sake of my first up-and-commin' lemon, this info is absolutely vital...yes, I'd like at least a couple of moves on him (yes; HIM)that Renamon doesn't have.

Also, is it reasonable to say one of his moves is "Onyx Storm?" (Exactly like Renamon's "Diamond Storm," just with black shards instead of white.)
If you want darkness make them killing moves. Like he teleports behind the opponent and slits their throat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Onyx Storm" sounds like a move a female Digimon would do, but the black shards is a cool idea. When in doubt, rip off cool moves from video games.

*thinks*
How about something like "Darkness Shards" or "Onyx Barage"
Or instead of small shards, huge pointy crustals of it? Then you could put a really extreme slant on it, like "Onyx Annihilation" or something.
Or you can even name it "Chaos Rain"! Or "Onyx Hurricane"! Lol- I'm just saying what ever comes to mind! Torture Tempest kinda strikes me weird!
Or the Attack would be Searing Shards black but with a seemingly iridecent searing quality to them that makes the area around them shimmer like a heat wave?
Hey, thx so far. More ideas would be great. Hmmm...Onyx Annihilation...Searing Shards...cool. What I was trying to do before was essentially make a "dark" Renamon (no pun intended), with maybe one or two different moves.

Here's an idea. The main human char will definitelly be an uber sword trainee, or something. Howabout I take that "teleport behind enemies and slit their throats" idea and tweak it to meet these means. Whadya think?
Since most people automatically think of Renamon as a female, you'll have to do a bit of extra legwork to make his maleness more prominant. The second part of any attack (the part that usually ends in -er) is what makes it sound girly. Words like "Blaster" "Devastation" and so forth are pretty masculine sounding.

Flying black shards...

Hmm...

"Material Darkness!" How's that for lame? lol
HEY! I City of Heroes I am A Tech Blaster ...- mortal wound -...well...As it goes I would have attempted a different name for the entire Digimon itself....something akin to a darker reality entirely. - over active imaginations YEY! -[/img]