Join our server on Discord

Hey, 'sup?
Well, this site seems to have grown on me in the past few weeks. I started visiting the DaD back at the end of June, and now, here I am, joining it...XD. This site's pretty cool...cooler even than the DHZ. Anywho, I hope I can make many (good) contributions to the site. You'll be seeing me around a bit more often...I hope.
Nice to know so! Welcome to the DaD! I hope you enjoy your time, I can't wait to see your work!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hope you won't be dissappointed if it's just lemons, then...I'm still not that good of an artist, and I've never even TRIED to draw a little hentai...ack, this may take a while...
Shadow: Lemons are a form of art. Except for those losers that throw a bunch of lemons at a blank canvas and call it modern art. I'm Shadow, leader of SDP, part time fic writer, RPG lover (GO SEPHIROTH!! GREATEST BOSS EVER!!), and the one who secretly plots the downfall of all humanity... did I say that outloud? No matter, welcome to the board. Glad to hear you think it's better than DHZ, but how do we know you aren't just saying that so we don't kick you out?

Slashmon: You're overanalyzing again.

Shadow: Think outside the box my friend. Oh yeah, he's Slashmon.

Slashmon: *Waves*

Shadow: He's a fanmade digimon who never leaves me. No matter how often I try to ditch him.

Slashmon: You think I wanna be with you?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Possibly, yes, he's the key for you to get laid with other girls, otherwise, your other key is myself.

And, lol, don't worry! We all love lemons here! Fiction is a way of art, and when I said ''work'' I generalized, Writing or Drawing is still work :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Yeah, don't forget that I can pair you in a yaoi.

Slashmon: I'll be good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks, boss, you gave me another idea for a new pairing for the kitty. *grins evilly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: Try it and I swear I'll ass rape you with a rusty dagger!

Shadow: I don't think Slashmon likes it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Welcome to the site, glad you joined up! And like Shadow said writing lemons is a form of art so its perfectly alright. Hope you have fun around here and post a lot.

Oh yeah, Sephiroth is the coolest boss ever. *One Winged Angel theme starts playing*

Pairings for Slashmon, hmmm maybe I could use Zorromon.

Zorromon: Do it and I swear they'll never find your remains!

Crimson: Heh, never mind.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD!I hope you enjoy you're time here.
(Walks up to Safer Sephiroth and hands him a pie.)

As for pairing Slashmon up whith some one,Flare might be willing to be in a lemon with him.

Flare-O_O Don't bring me into it!

(Kicks me into a tree.)