Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
*still protecting myself from diamon storm attack*
fred: is that the best you can do? lol

Renamon:DIE DAMN YOU...DIAMOND STORM!

fred: (I wonder what this sword does?) *takes sword in hand and holds it in back of him as he charges up for attack kind of like that kid on zelda* you know that angewomon is hotter than you? Twisted lol

Renamon:*growling now, lettting her anger geting the better of her as she teleports in front of him*

fred: *letting mind take over* lightning blade! *swings sword fast and sends bolts of lightning towards her*

Renamon:WHAAA.....*teleports a good distance away* how in hells name you do that?!

fred:sorry to cut this post short, but I think the next poster is waiting
anyway atleast someone out there isn't sure about renamon. waoh almost forgot about you!

Renamon: *behind him but he blocks her death defying blow at him*

fred:see you in the next few posts...
Shadowknight Wrote:*Transforms into Leomon* I figure this'll be the only person within range that she won't completely attomize.

You are not the only one with a strong body, I like fur, but I prefer scales *jumps on Renamon to cuddle her*

DMX: *with a red eye on the ground* Okaaaaay... big muscles don't attract her.

Renamon: *rampaging through everything and everyone*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran - lol lol lol lol lol
Me - Will you shut up!
Kiran - K! *gone*
Me - Huh?
Renamon - *gone*
Me - KIRAN!!! GET BACK HERE!!! Hehehe! Lucky bastard!
Fred: you guys still having problems with your renamon?
Renamon: GOD DAMN IT! WHY WON'T YOU GO DOWN!?!?
Fred: not now, I'm trying to talk now...
Renamon: diamond storm*in exhausted way*
Fred: *pulls sheild up as if it were nothing* too bad Rika wasn't here to make you evolve, that way its a challange.
Renamon:fine*teleports with what powers she has left to*
Fred: she'll be back in a few posts.
*Takes out 21 inch plasma screen TV*
Let's see what she's up to! *switches on*
KIRAN, YOU LUCKY BASTARD! *grabs popcorn*
*walks through interdemensional vortex*
what? why are you here?
*renamon looks up at him*
*just then gets ambushed by a squad of renamon*
oh, well be back after a few posts, if i'm luckey to survive that is
Of course I do. I just like doing that to people.

Rena: *appears in front of him* Fight like a warrior dammit! *punchs for face but I catch it*

*looks at fist then back to rena's face* Fine. MORTAL COMBAT! *tosses her into the air as all the clones leap at her and kick and punch as she fights back until all the clones are gone and she lands looking not too well* You ready now?

Rena: That was cheap and cowardly. But I'm ready now. *charges straight toward him*

Good, because I need to shift into the other evil in Naruto... *body shifts into-* Orochimaru! Hidden Snake Hands! *Tounge extends and turns into a snake that bites her neck and pulls her into a side kick and the snake whips her into the ground. The snake retracks and shifts back into tounge as I lick my lips* Don't tell me that's all you got. *Suddenly she appears and kicks me in the face and follows my flying body, hitting me with legs and arms until I kicks her away and land on the ground. I hop up as she does* Good. Glad your not done yet. *charge and enter vigerous and fast combat*
*watching TV and eating popcorn* GET 'EM, GET 'EM! *whistle*
Shadow: *Transforms back in a puff of smoke* What are you watching? *Grabs some popcorn and starts watching TV*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just watching Renamon and Uchiha fighting, it's close! *crunches some popcorn*