Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Renamon: *glares at thornwhistle*

MG: Don't, its not worth it.
And this is coming from a guy with a giant bug for his sig?

And another thing, don't you think that I have made precausions to avoid little details like that, unlike my counterpart?
OMG- IS THAT MOTHRA!? I'm like- his it's number one fan!!
I think she is sexy.
- Get sort ahit...but nothing really happens - I am Gladiator....I kicked Da Jugganauts ass so what cna you do agaisnt me!
- crotch shot - That also failed since I have a Titanium dick.
Renamon:-grumble- Oh fine, then....POKEMON ATTACK!
WTF POKEMONZ!? - over run by small little pikachu - MY WEAKNESS ARGHH!!!! - shcoked to death with pika pronz -
Uchiha Itachi 2 Wrote:And this is coming from a guy with a giant bug for his sig?

Do not insult the great mothra!! He had hot chicks in his movie.

Uchiha Itachi 2 Wrote:And another thing, don't you think that I have made precausions to avoid little details like that, unlike my counterpart?

Renamon! Use the Byakugan!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...I would say that...Mothra is a girl...Ya know the Egg laying sorta gives taht away yes?
That doesn't prove anything. Godzilla was herm, why can't mothra be too?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...that was GINO Godzilla in name Only, there is no way in BLUE HELL that Godzilla, the Japanese one was a Herm....hell....Gorosaurus had some fun with the G-man I bet! O.o; - spaz GODZILLA FAN Spaz spaz twitch -
Shadowknight Wrote:
Uchiha Itachi 2 Wrote:And this is coming from a guy with a giant bug for his sig?

Do not insult the great mothra!! He had hot chicks in his movie.

Well, I didn't like the movie. I know that Godzilla was big and powerful from radiation, but how did Mothra get huge? That I didn't know.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OMG- IS THAT MOTHRA!? I'm like- his it's number one fan!!

Wait, are you a fan of everyone? You said the same thing to me!
The reason I don't like Renamon is I'm a girl. I'm more into guys. I'm a fan of Mothra,that's why I have her as my signature.