Join our server on Discord

[AOTM] The August Contest [Updated: FINAL SCORES]
Wisemon is not entering. The contest IS up for grabs. These are facts which at present have no bearing on each other. Wisemon couldn't win AOTM even if he DID enter this one, so sitting it out is just as practical for him as writing a story that can get top marks and still not actually win the contest.

I don't particularly concern myself with who does or doesn't enter, as long as we have a few stories that are competing for the title. Presently, I have three entries.
Quote:Wisemon is not entering. The contest IS up for grabs. These are facts which at present have no bearing on each other. Wisemon couldn't win AOTM even if he DID enter this one, so sitting it out is just as practical for him as writing a story that can get top marks and still not actually win the contest.
I was aware of that. I was just trying to sound generous.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Don't you just hate it when you submitt something, read it again for fun, then find one or two mistakes you overlooked during your riggerous proofreading sessions?
Quote:Don't you just hate it when you submitt something, read it again for fun, then find one or two mistakes you overlooked during your riggerous proofreading sessions?
Yes, yes I do. That sort of thing drives me nuts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Don't you just hate it when you submitt something, read it again for fun, then find one or two mistakes you overlooked during your riggerous proofreading sessions?
Yes, yes I do. That sort of thing drives me nuts.

Yeah, I have that same problem, it's very frustrating to say the least. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't know why, but I never read my own work. I think I just should try doing this myself. And even trying to correct myself instead of relying on the Spell Check.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I also hate that. But now I proofread it more.
. . . Anybody who has not sent me an entry to the e-mail address linked below, please re-send it. It seems I forgot to turn it on, and if you sent your entry to kharonalpha@hotmail.com -- well, I don't really use that e-mail address, I just hold onto it for messenger purposes.

If you sent an entry to any address other than the one in my "emal" link below, I did not receive it.
I have been notified of one submission that I have not received. At present, we will have 6 entries competing for the crown. I've just finished my entry, and any last-minute entries have until midnight tonight (Sunday) to get them sent to me. Again, use the e-mail link at the bottom of my posts if you don't already know it.
Well, I just sent my judging. I read three fantastic fictions who I know will be very close indeed at the end: only a few points seperated them.