Join our server on Discord

[AOTM] The August Contest [Updated: FINAL SCORES]
Well, I've just sent my entry. It was spellchecked, and everything. I just hope my strange language plays don't confuse people utterly enough to give me a low writing score.
I sent mine too. This time, I got a it checked completely. Hope my writing skills aren't that bad this time x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sent mine in too, I think I did I good job proofreading this time (though no one's perfect). I just hope I did a better job with poetic devices for this contest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:You know, from a guy like wise, that's actually funny. Instead of possibly offensive.
I was going for a little bit of both.

Quote:Coincidentally, it was Jew camp.
Now that's interesting. When I was seven, my parents sent me and my sister to a Jew camp. It was pretty much the same as a regular camp, except they had chollah and grape juice on Friday afternoons.

Quote:Well, I've just sent my entry. It was spellchecked, and everything. I just hope my strange language plays don't confuse people utterly enough to give me a low writing score.

Quote:I just hope I did a better job with poetic devices for this contest.

I'm kind of looking forward to reading these entries when they're posted. I'm not entering, so the way I see it, this contest is up for grabs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Mine's a yaoi: Davis/Izzy.

But it does have a bit of TK/Kari and a dash of Gatomon/Patamon.
Mine's a Yaoi too. A Cross Breed between a kid exterior to the series and any other thing you might probably know and our cute friend Guilmon.
My first Yaoi ever by the way, I hope I didn't screw up that much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aw crud.... I forgot about the whole lemon aspect... *shit*
Well, you have 11 days Marine till Nate's final deadline, I hope you can get something together.

As for my story, it's a straight lemon, and I'm not using Renamon for this one. Actually, I'm using a digimon/digimon coupling I haven't seen a lemon for yet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wisemon Wrote:Now that's interesting. When I was seven, my parents sent me and my sister to a Jew camp. It was pretty much the same as a regular camp, except they had chollah and grape juice on Friday afternoons.
Where I went we had services *every fucking day* and a few Israeli counselors. On Friday nights the evening program was Rikudei Am ("folk dances", Israeli Dancing). This was way more like partying in Tel-Aviv than the name suggests.

Unfortunately though, the only wine allowed for Shabbat was Manishewitz: grape juice with the tiniest bit of alcohol added artificially. There was a rule against "all alcohol not served by camp staff for Jewish sacramental purposes". Evil Fuckers.
Wisemon Wrote:I'm kind of looking forward to reading these entries when they're posted. I'm not entering, so the way I see it, this contest is up for grabs.
Bit arrogant, no?
Wise's modesty talks by itself, I personally like it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad