Join our server on Discord

[AOTM] The August Contest [Updated: FINAL SCORES]
Well, since this is for the AUGUST contest, I think that I'll accept entries from August 5-20. I will send out the stories to judges on the 21st. If your entry is late, it will be disqualified. The deadline for contest scoring will be August 29.

September will probably follow in the same vein.

The only rule is that this needs to be a new story or chapter of a story. You cannot use previously published work.
I'm so totally in.

Nate Hunter Wrote:The only rule is that this needs to be a new story or chapter of a story. You cannot use previously published work.

The story I've written was originally written over three years ago, I've totally and utterly redone it (Switched the writing style, the dialogue style, scenes were altered, etc) and the old version is nowhere online anymore (At least to my knowledge) so can it enter?

If not, I'll just write something about infants and explosions and exploding infants.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
. . . I suppose that would be valid. I don't need exploding babies in my inbox.
Can I give my entry already? :D

By the way, I decided to instead write off a new story. I came up with this very awesome and sadistic lemon. In fact, without honking my horn I can safely say this is my most gruesome, most gory, and my best self narrating story I've written.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Just came in to say that I have written a story for this contest actually, and will be submitting it when the time comes.
Just a notice here that I will be accepting entries from now until Sunday the 20th. Get 'em in while you have the chance, but don't rush just for the sake of getting it in early. You have 15 whole days!

If you don't have my e-mail address, just use the e-mail link at the bottom of my posts.
1.I'm entering, especially since I find myself better at short stories than long series. I'll prolly do a bunch more work from now on, owing to being able to plan out a short story better than a long storyline. Strange, I plan large programs perfectly well...
2.I'm not dead yet. I was just at camp for 6 weeks. Met another Digimon fan, and we've grown like brothers.

Shalom, khaverim.
Quote:I'm not dead yet. I was just at camp
Yeah, that's what all the Jews thought.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know, from a guy like wise, that's actually funny. Instead of possibly offensive.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I'm not dead yet. I was just at camp
Yeah, that's what all the Jews thought.

Coincidentally, it was Jew camp.

Now what'll be really creepy would be if you were actually there ('net identities are far different from offline ones) and that's how you know. I really doubt that, though.