Join our server on Discord

Heya
Well it seems that my DHZ rock has been kicked over. :?

I started at the DaD a few years ago now, on a different name of course, before I left for the DHZ. Why did I do it? Meh, Soni updated his site more. For a while though I did leave the lemon writing industry after being nagged to death by certain individuals for pr0n, but for now it seems, I'm back.

I've been throwing around a few ideas, so once the DaD and the DHZ amalgamate, I should have some fresh smut for everyone's filthy little minds to devour. Twisted

Greetings to everyone new and old. It's good to be back. 8)
Ah good to finally meet you AL I'm quite a big fan of your work. Well anyways have fun and rewelcome to the DaD fellow DHZer. :D
Good to know you joined, be welcome to the DaD, I'm DMX, Fic Writer, RPG Lover, idiot's pwner and mostly, a drunken dragon babbling incoherent stuff.

Anyways, enjoy your stay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Always room for one more! Welcome to the DaD, I'm Crimson, lemon writer, pie enthusiast, etc. Happy posting and enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here as much as I do! ^_^ Looking forward to your lemons!
Welcome back! I'm Gunter, the new guy! -and I can't WAIT to fantasize on your smut! Hope we get to be good friends!
Welcome to the site thats my home and one hheck of a community. The name is Lonely Gabu and I am the Gabumon Loverz group trooper and a jack of all trades....I hope you enjoy your time here and I really hope that you can have fun and post and post some more....Good luck with your lemons and I cant wait to read them as well.....Have fun ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome, I'm Shadow leader of the SDP, parttime fic writer, RPG fanatic, and otherwise random guy. And my mind can't wait to devour whatever you have. I haven't fed him anything since I was in kindergarten.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad