Join our server on Discord

Faster and faster, you can't seem to get away
I'd like to preface this by saying that it's completely true, as far as I know.

One of my coworkers, a tattooed, pierced, and muscular guy about my age, plays in a locally popular metal band. They opened at Ozzfest a few years ago. I found out that he's friends with the members of Drowning Pool. He also said that he partied with them back when Dave Williams was still the lead singer, before he died of heart failure. He says he saw Dave doing about a two foot line of cocaine. Dave was a cokehead, and that's how he died at the age of thirty of heart failure. The official reports on his death all say that it was natural heart failure, completely unrelated to drugs, but these reports are all cover-ups. My coworker was with the band the night Dave died, and he was with them for the memorial concert the night after (opening for the opening act), and he says he saw exactly what killed Dave.

My coworker also agrees with the decision to replace Jason. When I said I kind of liked Jason Jones, he took out his cell phone and said, "I'll call my friend right now. He's the drummer for Drowning Pool. You can tell him that you liked Jason. He thought Jason was a faggot."

I said, "No, that's alright. If the band didn't like Jason, that's there decision. He wasn't that good."

So anyway, I kind of know someone who knows other people (or claims to know them), and he really wants to get me drunk this weekend. I politely refused, but he's persistent, which might explain how he has child support payments at twenty-one years old.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
For some reason, I always thought he was a junkie. When they played a show with Mudvayne a couple years back (i think it was late '01), he looked really out of it, like he had that weird junkie wide-eyed stare.

Oh, and i'm glad that there's at least one more person out there who actually likes Gong.