Join our server on Discord

Uh... h-hi their..
H-hello... my names Dijit. Uh.. heh, I'm totaly new here, so... I have no clue who anyone is, or.. that kinda thing... So... um.. yeah

I'm a huge Gabu/Agu fan, favorite digimon is Gabumon ^^ Uh... my favorite artist is Nickleback, and.. yeah. If.. you wanna know more about me, just ask ^^
Hello and welcome to the DaD mind ye flask on the table over there *points*
Hello! Welcome to the DaD, have fun! ^^
Welcome, I'm DMX, you'll get to know me soon when boss is here Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi I'm FerP nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to the forums, if you're a gabumon fan you'll find many friends here. He's very popular, and how can't he be? He's just so chubby and cute, reminds me of my cat. Sorry, I get sidetracked easily *Starts staring at the shiny flask* Sorry, short attention span. I'm Shadow, leader of SDP which serve as the welcoming commity here and random other odd jobs. Hope you have an enjoyable stay, now if you'll excuse me *Goes to the table with flask*

Take flask.

Computer: You cannot take ye flask.

TAKE FLASK!!

What the heck?

Use rocket launcher to blow table to hell!

Computer: The dust clears and the table remains intact, the flask resting upon it without a scratch.

Okay now it's doing it just to annoy me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ha! Another Gabufan! Amazing!

Hi there! I'm Gunter! Welcome to the DaD! If you wanna talk, you can always PM me if you want! Get to know everyone! lol
Yep, Gabumon is definately cute!

Anyways, welcome to the DaD! I'm Crimson, lemon writer, gamer, etc. Glad you joined up and I hope you enjoy yourself around here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadowknight Wrote: Take flask.

TAKE FLASK!!

What the heck?

Use rocket launcher to blow table to hell!

Computer: The dust clears and the table remains intact, the flask resting upon it without a scratch.

Okay now it's doing it just to annoy me.
I think it's
"Computer: ye can not take ye flask" :D
Helloo and welcome, the name Is LONELY GABU and I am head of the Gabumon Loverz group troooooper. If you love Gabumon, pm me and I might be able to assist you...I am a jack of all trades and I wish you the best in whatever you do...Have fun and many posts to you......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds