Join our server on Discord

Hello my friend we meet again...
Hi! Ive been here for yeeears, but i never posted xD well here i am! xD

I am a yaoi fan-boy.. i have one yaoi lemon, but its not that great. I had it posted on DHZ and since they said they are bringing everything here, i guess it will be here soon. I may try and write another one soon.

Love digimon and other animes like naruto, gravitation, and Hikaru No Go.

I would like to make friends here! xD ^__^

Last thing, if you feel like it, PLEASE check out my LJ and my AMV's on Youtube ^^
Welcome to the DaD enjoy your stay and check out the RPGs in your spare time. Have fun. :D
Thank you very much ^_^ And i will ^^
Hello! Hpoe you enjoy yourself here! :D
Nice to meet'cha, hope you enjoy your stay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the board, glad you decided to post it's also nice to have fresh meat... I mean, new faces around here. I'm Shadow leader of the SDP who serve as the welcoming commity here and can basically be described as the Frat boys of the forums (DELTA ALPHA DELTA RULES!!) who provide all the partying and random sugar fueled insanity that most people around here get a good laugh out of. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't drink the water.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gravitation looks like a cool show, I haven't found an english version yet, but welcome to the Dad
Shadowknight Wrote:Welcome to the board, glad you decided to post it's also nice to have fresh meat... I mean, new faces around here. I'm Shadow leader of the SDP who serve as the welcoming commity here and can basically be described as the Frat boys of the forums (DELTA ALPHA DELTA RULES!!) who provide all the partying and random sugar fueled insanity that most people around here get a good laugh out of. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't drink the water.
Is your water tainted too?! So Fero was right! Both the DHZ and DaD must get their water from the same source cause I used to do crazy entries for the DHZ and ramble on and on! Oh hello *cough* didn't see you there welcome to the DaD how a fun time and enjoy.

Edit: Oh wait....I already greeted you. *got caught up in the moment*
Thank you very much ^^ im glad everyone is friendly ^__^

*Gives everyone Pocky*
*sniffs the pocky then grabs it in his mouth and runs back to his den sticking his head out from time to time to watch for pocky thieves* Yummy I love pocky thanks.