Join our server on Discord

I dunno....Halo?
Hunters?? All you need is a good pistol..thats all I need :)
The OCA
all you need against hunters is your fist
If you can avoid the flesh-melting plasma cannons and the Titanium-A strength armor AND the razor sharp spines.
Bah just get close to them wait for them to do their melee attack perry and a shot in the back
The OCA
I just run up, wait for melee attack, and punch in orange spot.That way I don't waste ammo.
Heh Grunts crack me up

"RUN AWAY! RUN AWAYYYY!!!!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I kill the marines for sport. Neither Halo or Halo 2 is hard, even on Legendary. Killing them just makes it more fun.

Also, when saving cap keyes, I kill all but him, and protect him from all of the sword elites. Even after I kill them all, I revert my save just to do it some more.

Also, is this a glitch or what: While doing said reverting, after about 20 or so, it reverted me back to a point even farther back. Does it do that on Legendary, or was that a glitch?
Renamon's Army
Your stranded on Halo and you killed the Marines?

You have somewhere between a company and a battalion of men on Halo, many of which are either injured or Naval personnel not trained for combat. That leaves a company or two of marines and ODST's (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers), taking on the forces of anywhere from 4 to 12 Covenant cruisers.

I think I should stop reading the Halo books.
At level 3, after I kill all covenant with sniper rifle, you hear cortana say say: "stop, motion tracker shows movement bla bla bla...", there you make a checkpoint, I take the needler and start to shoot 1 neelde to a marine, when he's about to fall I punch him, he dies and falls, then a marine says me "whats wrong with you?", I say him "this", and I shoot him with the sniper and all the marines attack me and I kill them with the sniper, also i like when a marine says "he's lost and he's loco",
thats makes me laugh!!:D