Join our server on Discord

Hello.
Well here I am back in the DaD forums after like 3 years so let's say im new in here now... I dont know anything that's going on... I'm not a big fan of forums but let's say that my buddy Wolfe kind of convinced me to get in this one hehe. I hope i can actually post stuff in here (means i dont forget to check this place) And i hope i dont lose track of conversations. Just wanted to say a "hello" to all of you :3
Greetings fellow noob! and welcome back.
Hello! Welcome back, I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Nice to have you here! I'm DMX, hope you have a nice time here, greetings from Argentina! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the board, or welcome back, I'm getting confused. I'm Shadow, if you don't know me (Which you should as I will soon conquer this planet and become it's tyrannical tyrant) then allow me to introduce myself, I'm a frequent poster here, write some lemons when I can, enjoy playing around in the RPGs and game room, and more recently trying to uncover the identity of the Masked updater.

Alakser Wrote:my buddy Wolfe

Shadow: A new suspect for the Masked Updater. *Dons a Sherlock Holmes outfit* COME WATSON!! The chase is afoot!

Slashmon: *Wearing a Watson costume* You realize I'm going to rearrange your internal organs for this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Always nice to meet a new face, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here and post lots.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD, Friend! I'm Gunter! If you have too much blood, let me know- and I'll get rid of the excess!
Hello the name is lonelyGabu and I am happy that you decided to come bacl....Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds