Join our server on Discord

I am Gay.
I remember when I posted songs from my band, the people whined I only made fun of gays in each song. (Which isn't true actually, only one of our songs is focused around making fun of gays and even then more because Dr.Mario is a pervo in general and not because of his sexuality) And I agree that was stupid, making fun of Gays is too 90's. So here's instead, a test I made which doesn't portray homos in a bad light.

http://www.givemebeer.caliburgames.com/Iamgay.avi (Beta version)

http://www.givemebeer.caliburgames.com/IamGayrock.wmv (Finished heavy rock version)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
*Looks at title* The first step is always admittance.

Note: Sorry if this offends anyone it isn't to be taken seriously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, don't mind that, mind this *grabs a massive shotgun, pointing at Shadow* Har, Har, Har, I started the massive spamming first.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Snaps fingers and the gun turns into a gigantic Dragon eating snake that quickly wraps around DMX* You forget, I am the ultimate spam god.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Curses! *grows into Kaiser and breaks the snake apart* Don't do that again!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kay, *Picks up a super soaker filled with Ice-cold water* Now what was I gonna do?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
K-DMX: *picks the supersoaker between two fingers* Wet Party *crushes supersoaker in his massive claws* Pa Bing 'ah! *encases Shadow in an ice-berg, which breaks and leaves him all soaked and cold* Hah *places claws on sides* I needed to do that at least once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Snaps his fingers and is instantly dry* Okay, now I gotta play dirty, *Bites his finger and performs a series of hand signs* NINPOU JUTSU!*Summons a large army of Renamon* I wonder what an Ice based attack like Diamon Storm would do? *The army of Renamon jump into the air and all fire they're attack at once showering DMX with shards of ice*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
K-DMX: *gets hit by all the ice knives, when the dust clears, he dusts off his left shoulder* And you never learn, no elemental weakness here. *a last ice shards impacts on his left eye* AGHHH!!! MY FUCKING EYE! *starts running around with a claw in his eye. whining and making earthquakes as he runs around*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
watching the battle with great interest

Me: hey don't eat all the popcorn!!! :x
Guilmon: sorry! im hungry :)
Takato: guilmon ur always hungry!
Guilmon:i know*scoffs some more popcorn*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds