Join our server on Discord

What martial arts would suit you?
What martial art would suit you?

My Results:

[Image: quiz1531outcome6.JPG]

Kung Fu

Perhaps the most varied and popular of all the arts - the original Chinese Boxing. The list of ways you can disable an opponent are endless - a truely fantastic skill, and still applicable today.

practiced a bit of kung fu ... judo and taekwondo
I'm best at power kicks. I dunno how the kick is called but spike from cowboybeebop uses it, axe kick and roundhouse.

well 6 months of judo and 1 year of taekwondo in a academy and 1 year of eventual training of taekwondo.
2 months of kung fu.
Veemon's Followers

Aikido

One of the most misunderstood of all the arts. Using your opponents aggression against them, you can disable them efficiently and with minimal risk to yourself. Advanced practitioners are also taught sword-play.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

im already a blackbelt at tae kwon do but this dose sound interesting... for those that think blackbelt is impressive dont... atleast in tae kwon do their are 18? ranks of blackbelt, you only learn basic techneque from white to black

Auto-Fellatio

One of the most misunderstood and deadliest arts known to mankind, one can use one's own inner energies to perform complicated movements both savagely beautiful and sickenning to watch, making your opponent either wretch viciously or orgasm to much extent.

[Image: a_1143844846432_drg-self_servicing.jpg]

Brought to you by Choo got punked quizzes and personality tests.

There, after aproximately 69 attempts, I finally got something different and true! Finally! Well, I'lkl still try Iaido, of course. Swords rule!
Nice find Gunter ROFLS!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I got Karate which I know. I also know somethings about swordplay but just about the basics. I am trying to get better though.

~Aser~
Lol, I just edited it!
*shudders*
I got Karate.
KUNG FU!!!

But I wanna big sword...

My Results:

[Image: quiz1531outcome6.JPG]

Kung Fu

Perhaps the most varied and popular of all the arts - the original Chinese Boxing. The list of ways you can disable an opponent are endless - a truely fantastic skill, and still applicable today.

And for reference iaido is the art of sword drawing. Like how some samurai on tv are seen hitting someone incredibly fast. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iaido

iaido

One of the lesser known arts - the way of the sword. Lethal when applied - though extremely hard to master. Savagely beautiful to witness, this art is a way of life more than anything else.

Personality Test Results

Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Hehe I just looooooveeee swords!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA