Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
OOC: At this rate the RPG will die. It's no fun with just the two and if it takes too long they might not return. I say we have no choice but to give it some time and if no one shows it's officially dead.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I cannot let this one die. Gun-Gun likes this one.
IC:

~~Romania, Castle Valeriu~~

"Oh well, we still have the Dekaforce sword and Ragnadark. It's Gunter's time to choose his own path. Leave him be." Blitz said as he turned away and left.
OOC: A noble attempt, but I don't think it'll work without Uchiha Itachi 2. He's the one that set the whole thing up and I really didn't pay enough attention in FF7 to take control of sephiroth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *Falls over head* Oww damn. I thought you indeed had. Guess I'm not alone then <.<
Guess this RP will die... aww... it was getting gewd.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Not to worry. Gunter made me sit beside him and watch Advent Children at least forty-six times now. I know a bit about Sephiroth- Like the fact that he's angry at Shinra and ETC.

But we will still need Uchiha Itachi 2. I have no idea how to RP.
OOC.Sorry to say this but I'll have to quit the rp if I don't get ver my writers block soon.Sorry about the rp going down but hey Uchiha Itachi might come bact to it soon.
OOC: we'll just say it's on hiatus till then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I wonder if Mr. Uchiha Itachi 2 will come back soon? Pause!
OOC: Well, I surely don't want this to die. So, Gun, is it possible for you to know how FF VII (I hope I'm right) Sephiroth's worked? Because you can control Sephirmon if that's the case, and we can continue thankfully. If you accept, then don't worry, I'll start recieving the profiles and take care of everything else. But if you or anyone else could control the main villain, it would be a great help.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I know a bit- so I could try! Sephiroth is my favorite villain afterall!