Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
"The greatest invention known to man. Next to microwave ramen of course." Slashmon rubbed his stomach as he thought of it.

"Do you ever think with you're head?" Shadow asked.

OOC: Is anyone else even here anymore? It's been almost a week since anyone other than DMX, me, and one post by gun, posted anyting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: PMing would help. Guess I'll have to. Though don't worry, when Gun is here, it'll be hard NOT to post. Experience from the Yaoi RPG.

IC:

Renodramon smiled proudly at Shadow's remark. "I sometimes wonder if cats think at all."

"Hey, shut up and don't say those things." Mar told Renodramon, who simply sat down and swished his tails around.

And Renodramon didn't make any more moves or said anything else.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Respect you're elders!" Slashmon said in a wierd Mr. Miyaki voice.

"Like you have room to talk. You're only three and you never listen to me." Shadow reminded him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And why am I counted?" Mar blinked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: ACK! I'm sorry! Been so busy, I almost forgot about here.

Cal hopped up on Sam's shoulder and loooked at the Babamon card. Sam smiled at Mar. "I've already gone to meet them, so I might be able to answer a few questions, as long as they don't all come at the same time. But first, how about we all introduce ourselves before the fighting gets a little out of hand. OK? I'm Sam and this little black bug on my shoulder is Cal, a Viximon. The two Renamon you've met here are her parents and all the little ones here are her family."
~~~~~
"What is it that you wanted to speak to me about, Anubis?" Sephir sat in his throne and looked at the cloaked digimon.
The dark digimon nodded. "This may or may not interest you, but it might be important. There has been unproven rumors of sighting of humans here in the digital world."
Sephirmon's eyes widened slightly. "Does any of these rumored sightings have a description of the humans?"
Anubismon shook his head. "No, sire. As I said, they're only humans, but I've sent a few spies to the area where the humans were supposed to be. If the weaklings are there, the spies should take care of them."
Sephir smirked. "Don't think that humans aren't strong, Anubis. I've known the hidden powers and abilities the human race has. You're dismissed."
The dark Mega bowed and left, laughing in his head. Humans powerful? What rubbish!
"I hope you can help." Shadow looked over at Sam, "We were kinda hoping she or he could tell us how to get home."

"All we know is that if this is anything like the real show then we need to kill something, get stronger, kill something else, learn something useless like friendship or something and then go home."

"That's a unique way of explaining it but yeah that's basically it. We need to know if they can tell us why we're here." Shadow translated Slashmon's hyperactive explanation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I'd like to know too. I was about to cook my dinner." Mar said a bit of dissapointment, but didn't frown anymore anyways.

"Wooo... we are gonna fight?" Renodramon grinned, starting to swish his tails excitedly.

"Oh, right. Digimon fight to get stronger... kinda reminds me of a game I saw a friend playing." Mar said out loud, he was thinking about a RPG game he had seen previously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Gunter shall post again as soon as I find him.
OOC: That's good to know. Now we just have to wonder about Uchiha Itachi 2.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That's right. Thanks for assuring us, Blitz.

Though if in two more days, Uchiha doesn't post and remains as static as he has been. I'll have to officially declare his power in this RPG as nil and well... I'll have to find someone who has played Advent Children, because I know nothing about Sephiroth's character to control him.

Sorry if this doesn't go with you Uchiha, but joining a RP to then don't post isn't fair for the ones who like the story and want to see it continue.

THOUGH. There's the thing that we don't want Gun-Gun lost, do we? We might as well wait for him to return too. Besides, soon, Shadow and I will start flooding again. So I guess Gunter will have to be waited for by us, patiently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad