Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
Rena jumped to her feet as one of her kids ran in screaming agout soldiers, then a blob of human and digimon slide out and take out Renen before hiting the far wall. Sam sweat-dropped then burst out laughing, ejecting Cal and the rest from their spots on him. "Oh my god! That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Hahahaha!" Rena looked at the boy with bewilderment before starting to laugh as well. After a sec, they got control again and helped the people up.

Rena's eyes widened as they extracted the human, Renen getting back to his feet. "Another human? See Sam, I told you others would come." Sam shrugged and went to the door to get the others. "Hey! Wazzup? Come on in."
"Please tell me Slash didn't break, maim, destroy and/or mutilate anyone." Shadow almost pleaded as he walked through the doorway. He looked around at a small group of little furballs, This day just keeps getting wierder. He thought.

"Ow," Slashmon sat up and started rubbing his head, "I think I have a concussion."

Shadow knelt down beside him, "How many fingers do you see?" He held up three fingers.

"eight?" Slashmon asked slightly tipsy and looking like he would fall over at any second.

"Close enough, he'll be fine." Shadow got back to his feet, and faced the blue fox that he had knocked over, "Guess I owe you an apology and explanation of why we broke in huh?" Shadow scratched his head nervously as he stared up at the tall fox, "Sorry about Slashmon, we kinda panicked and he tried to stop Mar. As for the explanation... well I don't really have one. We knocked on the door and it sorta, fell in."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar coughed. "Ouch... that kinda hurt."

Renodramon went to Mar, who was literally beat up on the ground from Slashmon's tackling, the human wasn't that strong yet. "Are you alright, Mar?"

"Only a little screw's lose, nothing to worry about." said Mar.

"But you and the cat hit a kid." Renodramon retorted.

Mar then nodded and looked on the blue fox, "Okay, then, there's SOMETHING to worry about. Uhh... I'm sorry." the boy said, standing up and rubbing his arm with his hand, it was quite sore from Slash's tackling, he had fallen on the wrong side.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whoops, meant for him to tackle you're digimon. Well it's your own fault for naming him the name you always use.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Lol. I knew it, hehe. But I also knew this would stay funny. So now, deal with it. Besides, only in the SPAM's Renodramon is called Mar, hee hee.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
~~~Digiworld~~~
"WAKE UP KID!!" Rirismon hopped on Gunter's chest.

Gunter groaned, and sat up. "What... are you?"

"I'm a digimon!" Rirismon replied.

"A WHAT!? Oh my- YOU'RE REAL!?"

"Yeah-Yeah! ANd I'm your Partner! Oh- and my dad!"

"WHAT!? NO!!"

"Yeah- you took care of me until I hatched, so technically, you are my dad- Dad!"

"Okay- we'll set this- AHHH!!" Gunter jumped out of the way just in time, a bolt of lightning singed the spot he was sitting on. "What was that!?"

A red figure tackled him- it was elecmon.
"Sorry about Slash," Shadow said as he inclined his head a bit to Mar, "he can get a little ovezealous sometimes.

"I am not!" Slashmon argued shaking his head a bit.

"We're looking for a babymon and jeejeemon or something like that." Shadow said forgetting the names the digimon had told him in the excitement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh... don't worry." Mar simply said and smiled over to Slashmon.

Renodramon cocked his head sideways at the names he had mentioned.

"And, I think you mean this:" Mar took out a card obviously from some digimon card game which showed a puppet-like old woman with an old dress and a broom, the name Babamon written on it. "Though I don't have a Jijimon card."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wouldn't know. I never payed much attention to this show back home." Shadow said looking at the card.

"Starting to regret that." Slashmon said, "I'm sure it'd help us out."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I saw some episodes... and some people once gave me few cards. I also have seen some guys playing this game. But how to put it simple... my cable didn't last forever and I don't have much money on my own." Mar said.

Renodramon raised an eyebrow. "What's cable?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad