Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
"Doubtful, I have no clue where we are or how to get wherever we're going."

"Basically we're just running around till something catches our attention." Slashmon said.

"Wouldn't want to put that off, we better get going."

*After a few minutes of walking*

"So," Shadow looked at a small wooden shack, "is this the place?"

"How should I know? He pointed in this direction, we went this way, we found this house. Why shouldn't it be the right place?" Slashmon explained.

"So," Shadow paused, "Who wants to knock on the creepy house first?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked over Shadow and shrugged. "Uhh... what is exactly what we are searching? And... you followed directions of a stranger?" Mar stuck out his tongue and put his arms on his backhead. "You remind me of my Camping counselor."

"Oh... is there food inside that house?" Renodramon asked as he walked on all fours to the door, swishing both his tails excitedly at the thought of food.

"Uhh... I don't think you should... go there." said Mar, looking over his partner in disinterest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sinata-Ouch!

Flare giggles at Sinata a bit then she starts to walk over to the bed.When she gets to the bed she sits on the cool blanket and turns to look at Sinata.

Flare-How ya feeling?

Sinata-F..Fine.Sinata stuttered abit.

Flare remembers the watch that he had in his hand when she found him.

Flare-Umm...do you know who or what I am?

Sinata-You're a Kitsune.Sinata anwsers flatly.

Flare-Well you know some of what I am.I am a Digimon,and my name is ChaosFlareRenamon

Sinata stares at her blankly.

Sinata-Umm... what is a digimon and why are you telling me this?

Flare looks at him questioningly.

Flare-Is he realy sopposed to be my partner?Uh you're my partner.Youre sopposed to help me get stronger while I help you get stronger.

Sinata-Uh okay and how did I get here?

Flare-You arri.....Wait digimon are approaching from both sides of the house!
OOC: Uhh... Death? If you'd be so kind, could you write your posts with ''narrative'' format? Uchachi asked so in the beggining.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC.Sorry I guess I should not have posted until I knew exactly what I wanted to say.
"How old is he?" Slashmon asked as Renodramon sniffed at the door.

"Well, we won't get anywhere at this rate," Shadow raised his hand and knocked a couple of times on the door, their was a loud creak as the rusty hinges gave way and the entire door fell in, "whoops. Guess I need to work on my self control."

"Well the door's open, in a broken kinda way." Slashmon stuck his head in, "Hello, is anyone home?"

"We're sorry about the door."

A small yellow football shaped digimon walked out of a doorway, taking a quick look at the group, then at the door on the ground, then back at the group.

"Something tells me this won't end well." Slashmon though as the small creatures eyes widened in terror.

"Uhhh," Shadow raised a hand, "Hi?" he said nervously.

"MOM!! DAD!! SOLDIERS BROKE DOWN THE DOOR AND ARE IN THE HOUSE!!" The small digimon ran off at a highspeed towards another room.

"Well, that could've gone better." Slashmon said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, he took it better than I expected." Mar sarcastically added as he walked inside the house and looked around. "Well, this place looks better than mine anyways."

Renodramon actually narrowed his eyes at the running digimon, then chased off the small digimon.

"Hey, wait! Where are you going!" said Mar as he ran after Renodramon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC.I won't be able to post on the RPs in a while if one of yall could take over it would be greatly appreciated.^_^
OOC: I won't be able to. Sorry you have to leave, but are you going to return? Because if you don't, since your characters aren't interacting with ours, they can be suspended until you come back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shit, he's gonna get us into more trouble." Shadow swore, "Slashmon!"

"On it!" Slashmon quickly lunged forward fearing that he might attack the smaller digimon, "GOTCHA!" He tackled Mar in mid leap, flying over the small digimon he was chasing, and bringing him to the ground, unfortunately the combined speed caused the two to slide along the ground. "AHHH!" they slid through a large doorway, "LOOK OUT!! I CAN'T STEER THIS THING!" He crashed into a large blue fox digimon knocking him off his feet and finally stopped as the crashed into the far wall. Slashmon sat up a little shakily, "Well, that wasn't so bad." he then proceeded to fall over and out cold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad