Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
Mar turned around as he heard a crack, Demidramon was too busy climbing the desk to notice, then went to the orange and red D-3 to sniff it.

"Hey... what's that...?" Mar cocked his head to the side, but then walked ahead to the small solid object in air, it glowed orange, and it resembled a flaming ember. All of a sudden, as Mar neared, it started to glow faster, until it started moving. "Hey... what is that thing,"

"Huh?" Demidramon raised his head, looking on the stopped white haired child.

"Ugh!" Mar groaned as the ember symbol impaled itself on Mar's chest. "Oww... what was that...?"

"Mar!" Demidramon jumped down the PC, knocking the D-3 on the ground; the little fluffy digimon went over Mar, running. "Are you alright?"

Mar coughed."I'm... okay... but, what was that thing?"

"I don't know, what are you talking about?" Demidramon asked worriedly.

"D-don't worry for now, it's... What the?!" the human suddenly gasped.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" Demidramon asked.

Mar pointed at his PC, it had caught fire, the D-3 was on the ground beeping.

"My computer is on fire!" Mar gasped and ran to it.

"Wait! You'll get hurt!" Demidramon ran after him.

But it was too late, Mar had gotten just in front of the machine in fire, however, the fire wasn't harming him, instead, it was concentrating on the D-3, which suddenly emmited a flash and something in Mar's PC was activated. "Huh?"

Demidramon was near Mar when this happened, they were really surprised by this phenomena, and soon, a rift opened in the monitor of the computer and both of them started to feel strange.

"Waaaah!!" Mar cried as he was pulled inside with the D-3 and Demidramon.

All of a sudden, the rift closed, both Mar and Demidramon weren't there anymore...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think we're lost." Shadow said as he examined a tree.

"We aren't lost, I know exactly where I'm going. And what would make you think we were lost?"

"The fact that I kicked a mark into this tree when we first passed it." Shadow pointed at a small part of the tree that was missing it's bark.

"Well what do you suggest we do? Ask for directions? There's no one to ask!"

Almost as if on cue a small Orange ball thingy came bounding up the hill.

"We can ask that beach ball." Shadow stuck his hand in the air, "YO! LITTLE ORANGE THING!"

The small creature turned his attention towards him and stared at him, almost as if he wasn't sure what he was seeing, then a broad smile appeared on his face and he bolted over and began circling the two, "HUMANS ARE HERE! HUMANS ARE HERE! HUMANS ARE HERE! HUMANS ARE HERE!"

"Hey... waita min... if you could just!" Shadow tried in vain as the creature continued running around him happily, "WOULD YOU LISTEN!" Shadow's arm shot out quickly and grabbed the small creature by a horn sticking out of it's head, "Can we just get directions?"

"Where to?" the small creature asked as it shook around in his hand, not trying to escape but seeming more excited than scared.

"We're trying to get to our home. It's called Earth." Slashmon answered.

"Urth? Where's that? I've never heard of that island."

"It's not an island. It's..." Shadow thought for a second, How do I explain the complex descriptions of interplanetary travel to something that seems as intelligent as a ham sandwich? "Earth is a place that is very far away, and it's so far that we don't know how to get back."

"You don't have to talk to me like I'm stupid, I'm not a ham sandwich ya know." The creature jumped from his grip and then pointed with the horn on his head, "I don't know much about this Urth place but you can ask Babamon and Jijimon. They seem to know alot about alot of stuff that alot of people don't know alot about and,"

"Okay," Shadow interupted, "I get it, they're smart. Do they live over that way?" Shadow pointed in the direction of the horn.

"Yep, but it's a bit of a walk." He hopped off happily over the hill and dissapeared from site.

"Something tells me I'm not gonna like it here."

"Well, then we'll just have to hurry out of here." Slashmon stared up at the sky, the sun was beggining to set, giving the sky a bright orange glow as if it were on fire, "Plus it's getting late, we should hurry."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wahhh!!" Mar screamed as he was transported somewhere unknown to him, he suddenly opened his eyes and saw some green floor, which obviously was some grass. "Damn, I'm gonna crash with the ground!"

But soon, he didn't fell anymore, he was instead being held by someone else as they fell to the ground.

The creature fell safely on his back paws, still carrying Mar, who now looked at the fox creature that had just saved him. "Wh-who are you?"

"It's me, Mar!" the digimon grinned. "Renodramon!"

"Huh? Renodramon?" he cocked his head sideways.

"Yup! I digivolved!" Renodramon giggled. "Are you alright?"

"Uhm... yes, thanks for saving me. What do you mean with Digivolving?" Mar asked as he got off from the fox's grasp.

"Uhh... I really don't know what, I only know it's called digivolving!" the hybrid between a fox and a lizard responded, swishing both red tails happily as he sat down like a dog.

"Well, I think... good job?" Mar slightly smiled, petting Renodramon, who responded with his ears lowering and smiling again.

"Err... where are we?" Mar looked around.

"I don't know, maybe this is Digital World?" Renodramon suggested.

"Digital World? You mean... like in the anime?" he asked.

"Anime? What's that? Food?" Renodramon smiled widely.

"Ehh.. no, well... don't worry, isn't there a way to get out of here?" Mar sweatdropped, it was really vast and open place. "It's getting dark..."

"Yeah, seems so, should we get somewhere else?" Renodramon asked.

"Uhhh... sure, hey..." Mar narrowed his eyes, putting his hand on his forehead to try to distinguish something in the distance. "I think I see someone..."

"You do?" Renodramon walked on all fours to Mar and peeked over to where he saw he was watching.

"I think so," Mar smiled. "Maybe they know how to get out of here!"

Both exchanged looks and smiles then hurried to run ahead to the two beings (Shadow and Slashmon) they saw walking to somewhere else.

When they got to them, Mar smiled, getting relieved he found another human. "Hi! You too got trapped here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ri...ri...ririr..."

"Huh?" Gunter opened his blurry eyes- a fuzzy gray ball with eyes was sitting on his chest. "What the-" he manage to say- before it glowed- and transformed into something with tiny arms and legs.

"Hi! I'm Rirismon! I just digivolved from Rirmon- and I'm your partner!" Said the puppy-like creature.

Gunter responded by losing consciousness.
Sinata hears a small creaking of the door and automaticly turns his attention to the red and black kitsune walking through the door.His jaw dropped as he watched the fox digimon enter the room.

Flare-Oh you're awake.thats good I was starting to get worried.

Sinata thinks to himself"Am I dreaming!?!?I have to be."Sinata pinches himself to see if he is dreaming and is welcomed whith an instant sting of the pinch.
OCC: If you guys were wondering why I wasn't posting, it was to let you guys catch up to Sam and Cal. Sorry. =P

IC:

"...and we were became mates and had these kids in peace. But the piece was shatterd when He came to this world a little back. He started to convert digimon and destroying homes. He even razed the Village of Beginnings, killing all the eggs and babies there. Then he-" Sam held up a hand to stop Rena, the hand and arm being hung on by two kids, and Cal sleeping in his lap.

"Who this guy, I mean digimon, that's doing this stuff? Surely, he told others his name to convert other digimon." Rena looked at Renen, her mate as he was fixing the food for supper. He gripped the spoon he held tighter as he bared his teeth.

"His name... is Sephirmon, curse that name and the digimon that it means. He looks like a human, but he has a black wing, and his eyes, those eyes are blue and green but carry evil and insanity in them. He carries a long sword and has long blue hair." Rena stood up and walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Sam thought about the description for a bit and thought he saw someone like that before he came into this world but he couldn't remember. Petting Cal, he looked to Renen. "You have bad blood with him?" The digimon nodded and went back to cooking. Rena walked over to Sam's chair and brushed the kids off of his arm so she can put her hand on his. "When Sephirmon destroyed the Village of Beginnings, he led a group to avenge those that were deleted there. It was a massacre. His brothers were part of that group but Renen was the only one that survived. You must be one of the digidestined, cause humans don't usually come here, so can you do something for me and Renen?" Sam nodded. "If you are going to face him, destroy him for those brothers that Sephirmon killed and all he destroyed in the Village."

Sam picked up his sword and layed it across his hands. His face was hardened, yet noble. "I swear by this sword Anduil, that when I fight him, I shall destroy him for all Sephirmon had destroyed and caused great harm to." Rena smiled and Sam smiled back. "Of course, I'll need help to do that. Do you know if there is other humans here in the digital world?" She shook her head but kept the smile. "Maybe when you came through the gate, that started a chain of gate openings so others could come in."

"Well, if I did, then we'll need to get searches to recover the others before the badies get them. Do you have friends to help do that?" She nodded. "I'll do that after supper, which, with our kids, don't last too long." Cal opened an eye and looked at her mother. "Supper? Is it ready yet?" Their laughter echoed out the dor and into the forest beyond.
~~~~~~~
In a hidden location, the sound of boots tapping on the rock hallway brought two guards, an Andromon and a Apemon, to attention. A form appeared down the dark corridor, taking shape into the dark human-digimon himself, Sephirmon. The dark master stopped in front of the Apemon and turned his eyes at the scared digimon, who didn't have the possesion mark on him. "Where is your mark, soldier?"

The digimon shook his head, near wetting himself as the bone in his hands trembled. "Sephir looked down the hall he came in and smiled. "Anubis, take this soldier down to the temple and give him the proper intoduction into my army." An Anubismon, dressed in black robbes appeared and nodded, motioning to the cloaked figures behind him to the poor creature. The Apemon whimpered once before the things crowded him and they disappeared, leaving Anubis to follow Sephirmon as he entered the door to his throne.
"Huh?" Shadow turned around as a voice rang from behind him. He was slightly relieved to see another human, and the large fox travelling with him, "Yeah, one second I'm standing in front of some hole, the next I'm in this place."

"Hi." Slashmon jumped up on Shadow's shoulders so he was eye level with the two, "I'm Slashmon, this is Shadow. How did you two get here? We fell through a hole, well, Shadow fell into the hole I followed to rescue him." Slashmon said hiding the pride in his voice poorly.

"And you're doing a great job of it too." Shadow turned his attention back to the two, "So do you guys know how to get out of this place? Or what we're supposed to be doing here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar rubbed the back of his head, a bead of sweat drop running down. "Well I,"

"Don't have the slightest idea." Renodramon cut him short, he was now sitting with all four paws on the ground, then he gazed upon Slashmon, he blinked a bit, he felt strange for a moment, but then shook his head and looked over Mar, blinking.

"Ohh..." Mar smiled at Renodramon, then looked at Shadow, "This is Renodramon, and I'm Mar, nice to meet you Shadow and Slashmon." the recent teenager kid then rubbed his arms with his hands as he felt a cold shiver. "Uhm... where were you heading to? It's getting kind of cold here..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Some orange beachball told us that there's a couple somewhere around here that know alot of stuff." Shadow gazed in the direction they were heading, "It's a longshot but it's the only one I can think of at the moment."

"Better than freezing to death out here." Slashmon stated as he sat on Shadow's shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I don't feel cold." Renodramon smiled proudly as he rose his chest like a dog would to show off his pride.

"But I do, they do too, I really didn't have a chance to grab anything warm before being... well... sucked into my own PC." Mar sighed.

Renodramon lowered his ears and looked over Mar worried. "Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, we just have to keep up with them, and we'll be near home in no time at all," Mar said, then looked over Shadow and Slashmon, smiling. "Right guys?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad