Join our server on Discord

Caught between a sword and Fate
OOC: Believe it or not, this is still going on in the beggining, so no, you can join. Just fork your profile over to me with a PM.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter's stomach growled. "Uh... Grrr?" he said timidly.

"You're hungry too?" Fen asked, grinning.

"No- I'm not!" Gun retorted, but his stomach growled again.

Fen shook his head and turned to Shadow and Mar. "I'm going out to get meat apples. Any of you min starting a fire? We really should eat breakfast, otherwise we can't concentrate much during battles." fen said, and with that- was bounding off towards some trees.
"Yeah sure a fire, let me just get the flamethrower I keep in my pockets." Slash said patting his sides which were obviously pocketless.

"Figures, the one time I don't keep my lighter on me." She thought searching through his pockets and finding nothing of use.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh Reno! You can use that attack you used before!" Mar said, grinning suddenly.

"But the Terra Flames are also charged with lighting, they'll explode if they touch something!" Renodramon responded, wagging his tails. "And I don't know any single fire techniques..."

"Aww man..." the Flamedramon complained, holding his aching belly since he was obviously the hungriest of them all, "Where are we gonna get fire?" he asked to nobody in particular.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow stood quietly, thinking, Okay, think back to training. Basic survival. Simplify the problem at hand, we need fire, what makes fire? Heat. What makes heat? Shadow went trough a few random idea, his mind running quickly, "Got it," He said looking up, "If we can find something made of metal we can use it against a hard rock to create a spark, use that on something dry enough and it'll catch."

"You guys look for something metal then, I'll find some dry stuff." Slash said as he headed at the door.

"Dry and it has to be dead. Like leaves or wood." Shadow called after, knowing Slash would've grabbed anything dry, even a rock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's okay mister- I got it!" Gun said in his small voice. He already had a fire going from some pieces of splintered wood and a bit of magic he used. "Sorry- I forgot about sparks." Gun said shyly.

Fen returned shortly with a bucket full of meat-apples. "These are a little under-ripe, so you'll have to cook it a little longer."
"What? How did you," Shadow frowned a bit, "Nevermind, it doesn't matter how." Shadow turned to tell Slash not to worry but in the few seconds that had passed Slash was already out of ear shot, Oh well, the fodder'll be good to keep the fire going. he thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Within a few minutes, the meat apples were ready to be eaten.

"I'm not sure meat grows on trees Fenfen- this is funny!" Gun said as he bit into a ham-meat apple.

"Things are very different here." Fen said casually. "How're the apples?" He asked the others.