Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kyo: Yah... I have... for the better, don't you think? *licks in her chest slowly*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *blushes, and strokes Kyo's back softly with her hand* But.... I guess if you... come this far...there's no turning back... *smiles, and rests her head against the armchair behind her head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: That's what I wanted to hear...

Kyo: *on top of Erika* Yeah... that's it... ahhh...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *panting* Whoa.... Kyo... Kyo.... *clings to Kyo for support and starts scratching back* Ah... *falls onto the couch again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: You liked that didn't ya? *grins* (Wonder what Kyo's doing with my body right now...)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Hey, DMX, since I've played Lurea in the other Spam topic and also Erika in this one, can I ask you if you could (please) take the roll of Lurea in this part? Many thanks if it is a yes)

DMX: Lurea? *walks down the corridor, and looks in the bedroom.* Not here.... *looks in Living Room* Not there either...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Kay.)

Lurea: *comes walking out of the bathroom smiling and with a towel wrapped around her naked body* Hi Ky- huh? I thought I had heard your voice Kyo... *looks around and notices DMX's form* Heeeey... I know you!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Many thanks!)
DMX: *grins* Of course you do... but I need to talk to yer... something happened. *closes door behind him and sits down on the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea: Let me put on something more comfy *lets her towel fall on the ground as she stands fully naked* There, more comfy *smiles*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Yea... I don't know how to tell you this..... *gulps* But.... Me and DMX switched minds... and er... He's now in my body.... *Smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds