Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kyo: She's good, I actually let her spend the day with one of my friends. But let's not talk about her right now, I really wanted to talk about something else... *grins and stands up. Then walks to Erika and sits next to her, putting an arm around her neck*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *blushes* What the hell are you... doing? *picks up cup of tea and starts drinking quickly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: I don't know, you tell me sweet-heart. *winks and starts licking her cheek down to her neck*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: What're you.... *groans at the contact of his tongue to her neck* Kyo.. what're you doing... *sets cup of tea down on the table and groans again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: *grins* (Glad I'm still myself!) *moves hands to Erika's chest, caressing gently*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *groans* Kyo.... ah..... *tries to wrap her arms around Kyo's neck* You're.... different.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: What would make you think that? *grins and lays on the couch with Erika. Himself on top as he strips her as quick as DMX would*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *closes her eyes* What would... make me think that... is that.... you.... *tries to raise her head up towards DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: Yeah... think about it... I look like Kyo... who else could I be?*grins and turns her around, quickly undressing himself*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: *blushes* I.... I guess.... you're right... *smiles* Kyo... but something... tells me... that you've changed... *looks away*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds