Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: They wanna become the dominate species of the planet and they'll destroy us all to do it! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US *CRASH!!*

Slsahmon: *Standing over Shadow with a broken chair* Man that was annoying.
omg Billy shut up! *smacks Billy* lol
I was wondering how many people would get it. I love that show. It's funny.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Not really. *sees Thor droping dead on Billy and stomping him flat to the ground* That's funny. *decapitates another clown* Hey, this scythe is funny.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mandy is actually kinda cute...in an evil, controlling sadistic kind of way....but anyway think what would happen if that episode where Billy breaks the door to the other dimesions really happened....we'd be up to our necks in stupid. And there'd be two Mandys to try to rule the world. Twisted
I'd kick Mandy's ass. Sure she has the Grim Reaper on her side but he's only good if you fear death, how scary could a walking skeleton be? Smack him with a broom and a spice rack and he's done for the count.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Besides, I have his scythe.

Grim: RETURN IT TO ME MORTAL! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW CHAOTIC,

DMX: The scythe can be because I can break the time-space barrier that can completely destroy our universe and everything in it.

Grim: Uhh, that actually is right.

DMX: Yep. *slices Grim in half, then slashes the ground, making it swallow the skeletons remains and be buried deep underground, then the ground reunites* And don't call me ''mortal'', I prefer: "Supreme god of all dragons and ruler of the world."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Ground breaks open and Grim pops out almost 500 feet tall*

Grim: I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!

Shadow: Anyone ever told you you talk too much?

Grim: *Places his head close to shadow's* RARRRRRR!!!

Shadow: *fixes his hair* I can do that, *Enters demonic state and grows to over 600 feet tall* RARRRR!!!

Grim: *Shrinks down to a small ant* YIPE! *Runs away*

Shadow: *Returns to normal* Well, that was boring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Crimson emerges from the ground followed by a very large, three headed dog*

Crimson: Hey, I think the ol' Grim left behind his dog.

Ceberus: Mmmm, humans! *starts eating people off the streets*

Crimson: You know, somebody ought to get a leash on that thing, he might go after the pie factory next. *rides away on his pie tank to defend the factory*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: *Standing in front of the pie factory* Sit!

Cerberus: RARRRRRR!!!

Shadow: Okay, let's try this again, *Rolls up a newspaper the size of a skyscraper* PARLE VU FRON SIT!!!! *Smacks Cerberus with the giant newspaper* GOT IT!!

Cerberus: *Lies down and hangs his head*

Shadow: I wonder if my mom will let me keep him?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Random Crowd of people nearing Shadow and the Cerberus amazed: Woaaaahh.

DMX: *swinging his scythe playfully* Well. You'll have to feed him, and he only eats people, so I think you'll have a tough job finding useless-

RCOPNSATCA(I need a new name for these ones): *all decapitated and on the ground, twiching and covered in blood*

DMX: *stops swinging his scythe* Oops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad