Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Wasn't that the door to his castle? We threw everything at that door and didn't even scratch it. Oh wait,

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*shoots a dark energy ball against Gunter's castle. On a closer inspection, the Black Reigan did manage to scratch the door*

never mind, it was scratched. But we didn't destroy it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, but I remember you yourself were trying to destroy the entire castle because nobody could free Gunter from the grasp of his wardrobe or something like that, and I think when he came out lots of junk fell on him too.

But meh, that's past, you blew a leaf from this tree, KEEP GOING!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No I used a giant super robot to completely obliterate the castle door, but I ended up destroying some random continent and all of Romania. Wait, didn't that topic have something to do with us losing our pants?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No.
Actually, it was about us discussing about how Newton's Laws don't have boundaries on us. And that went ssssssssmokin'!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o.o
Shadow: Oh yeah... wait didn't newton discover gravity? So then by proving that his laws don't effect us we've actually ascended beyond the earthy bounds of gravity and should theoretically be able to fly! *Starts floating away*

Slashmon: It finally happened, he became so stupid that he rolled over to genius!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Random Clown: You finally lost it! Oooohhh I knew it would happen one day!! I knew it! I- *gets ripped apart by DMX's claw*

DMX: I hate clowns.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: They wanna become the dominate species of the planet and they'll destroy us all to do it! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US *CRASH!!*

Slsahmon: *Standing over Shadow with a broken chair* Man that was annoying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, I watched too much TV and cartoons to know where that is from.

DMX: *grabs a scythe and decapitates an army of clowns* Hey, I didn't know I could handle this *spins scythe*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad