Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
*grinning menacingly* You think that stinger scares me. I evaded it once, I can do it again. Only this time *takes out a pair of katanas* it will my souvenir. Without that, there's nothing to stop me from chowing down.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Sure there i's. Indigestible carapace (which has a tendency to get stuck in your teeth), claws, fact that I would tear you open from the inside out, horrid taste... Need I go on? Cause I got more if I have to.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, everyone. We all know who the winner is and that is obviously me.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
... Yep. Oh wait a minute... Twisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Yep. Na.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Sharpening katanas* Oh well. If I can't eat you, then I can at least mount you on my wall. Get over here.
Not on your life. *John uses dig.*
*pokemon stadium announcer* it burrowed underground!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*looking around* Just perfect. He could come up anywhere, even underneath. If that happens, I'll be the one mounted. *puts hand on the ground* However, if I can feel the vibrations in the earth, I can tell where he'll come up. *Concentrates* He'll be coming up...here! *jumps back and poised to attack.*
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz