Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Good thing I'm not a peasant XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
No, you're more like a pheasant. *gets out a rifle* And I'm hungry.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Eagle. And oh no, it's dick chayney! Run away!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh come on. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to make you kosher. *aims and fires*
*takes flight* you're a terrible shot.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I am a winner until someone else post here.
Lol bumping I win

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
If anyone is doing any winning bumping, it's going to be me. Hopefully with the opposite sex. No, wait, that's humping. You get the idea.
*grin* in favour of bumpin the boat lol
Now I'm reminded of the comic "bad windwaker"

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm not familiar with that one. Is it Zelda?