Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Meh, I have the ability, I just lack the capacity to remain so. Besides you stopped poking my so nya
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
erm I win since this is dead :D
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
So say you! Kyai! *flying kick at luxord*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Steps aside* no sir :3
Damnit! *keeps going without hitting anything* damnyou momentum! *three orbits later* I think I'm gonna hurl :X

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
you know what?...

Sandy Balls :D
... I can't/won't help you wit that... Evar.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I know... since it is a resort xD
... K now your confusing the shit outa me. That's my job Damnit! Lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
If anyone is going to win this, it'll be me. So, bow down peasants!
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]