[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson: Shiva wins! *huggles her happily*

Jedrek: Oh, trying to be sneaky, cutie? *chuckles softly and huggles Akane* Akane wins.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
You all....*ahem*...lose. ^ ^;

I win~~~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Akane: Shadow dragon wins *giggles as she huggles him back*

Shiva: Ohh Crimsy~ *huggles Crimson*
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................win
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(12-26-2009 10:32 AM)Venin Wrote: I.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................win

You don't sound so sure!
(12-27-2009 02:48 AM)GatomonComesCalling Wrote: You don't sound so sure!

It was an extremely overexaggerated dramatic pause.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
And an epic fail~~~ ^ ^;

I winz!! X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*Pulls out a shotgun*
THE KICKASS MEGATEN:IMAGINE GUNNER WINZ!1111
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA