Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kalyx: Oh, I agree with AWL...she keeps me on my toes & in the bed!

Vook wins, again!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire: *cuddles Nath and kisses him multiple times* My Nath wins!!

*as the potion takes affect a seperation anxiety takes over and a dark aura emits from where Kyo stance*

Blythe: Let the darkness fill the void in your heart, let hatred and revenge guide you and free yourself from the pure! COME FORTH! *grabing Kyo by the front of his shirt the wolf pulls hard tearing the darkside out of the fox leaving behind the pure Kyo* It is done *the darker Kyo stood before him looking exactly the same before besides darkness over his eyes*
The OCA
Nath: *murrs happily to each kiss and smiles, snuggling Saphire more as he rolls over, Saphire ending up on the bottom* Heh heh, my cutie wolfess wins! *kisses*

Kyo: *taking a moment to blink, the fox looks at himself quietly, gritting his fangs a little before sighing* Hm... that was all that needed to be done?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blushes softly and smiles cutely with Nath ontop* My Handsom foxy wins *murs*

Blythe: Yep..*walks over to Kyo's pure side* I think I'll keep this *grabs the pure Kyo by the scruff of his neck* No telling when someone will need a pure soul *chuckles evilly*
The OCA
Pure Kyo: H-hey! Lemme go! *struggles slightly, shaking himself about on Blythe's arm*

Kyo: Let him go... at least. *mid-closes his eyes, staring at Blythe* There's no point keeping him.

Nath: *nuzzles her nose happily and kisses it gently* Since when was I a fox..? *chuckles softly* My little wife wins..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blythe: Why would you care what happens to him? *glares back at Kyo* Having second thoughts already?

Saphire: *blushes deeply* I'm sorry my..smexy lupine wins *giggles*
The OCA
Kyo: I said leave him! *glares at Blythe, his eyes glinting with rage* I may have gone dark, but that doesn't mean I'll still have care over what I was before. Now drop him and let him live the way he wants.

Nath: *chuckles gently, swishing his bushy tail behind him* Mmhrr.. better... *snuggles her* Mmh... the mother of two beautiful kids wins...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada: Oh, let him go, wolf boy. Besides, there's something stronger than souls anyways.

Crimson: Really, what's that, sis.

Ada: *opens palm to reveal a green crystal* Materia wins! *casts Ultima*

Crimson: *ducks and the spell levels a skyscraper in the distance* Was that really necessary?!

Ada: Sorry, force of habit. *sighs as she looks through her spell book again*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei: *waves a flag in the air with the inscription 'Crimson wins' on it*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: Fine...*tosses the pure Kyo towards Kyo* do what you want.

Saphire: My gentle and kind lupine wins
The OCA