Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Monica: *grins as she shakes her head* Nope, playing games with my handsome dragon wins! *chuckles as she nuzzles his cheek, her tail cuddling him closer to her*

Ada: *looks at Kyo and nods her head* ...prehaps... *silently walks amongst the trees*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ayane: *giggles* Zorromon wins!

Saphire: I can't help it *giggles softly gently hugging Yoosei back*

Blythe: I agree silence is most awarding to me...perhaps Kyo should come to the dark side.
The OCA
Kyo: I'd appreciate it... if I could come that way... *twitches his ears and sighs*

Kurtz: Ah well... worth a try... Heh, *murrs happily to the nuzzling as he grasps her butt gently* ..My sexy little vixy wins...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *licks her cheek* Smexy Ayane wins!

Monica: Heh, heh, naughty Kurtzy... *murrs a little as she nuzzles his hair a little, her paws giving his butt a good squeeze* Nah, my big strong draggy wins!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *gasps a little, murring happily before he starts to grope her butt in his claws, squishing the furry butt in them* Mmhhrrr.... nahhh... my hawt and so curvaceous Renamon wins... *smirks*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blythe: *grins* There is a way but...the change is irreversable and its quite...disturbing if you will *jumps down from a tree infront of Kyo*...up to it?

Ayane: Foxies with big "swords" win *giggles playfully
The OCA
Monica: *chuckles as she licks his cheek* ...Mmrrrr...nope, my handsome and oh so muscular dragonknight wins...ahh...without question... *murrs softly as she caress his smooth ass before giving it another good squish, happily feeling the scales between her fingers*

Ada: *reads a book while sitting under a tree* ...or you can be chaotically neutral like me and have the best of both worlds but it's really your choice, Kyo...

Zorromon: Wolfies with big, cute asses win. *chuckles while giving her butt another playful swat*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: I'm up for it... I'd rather be... like that... then stay like this and be depressed over one person who forgot... *lowers ears* Full, the way you're saying it, Blythe... that way... I'll take it.

Kurtz: *moans again, blushing furiously as he starts to roll her furry butt around, still groping it while his tail lifted up slowly* Mmhhh... b-but.. you're m-mah sexay and beautiful White Mage... not to mention a White Mage with extremely good 'assets'.... you win... smexy....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *blushes a bit before giving another murr, delightfully shivering from his groping* Ahhh...b-but, my smexy artist dragon wins...especially with good "assets" like these too...nahhh... *smirks as she gives him a really good squeeze, also gently using her claws to caress his rear*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *takes out a vial of black ominous fluid that had a strange aura to it* This...contains the blood of a revengeful demon and tears of an angel..combined there is no substance like it. It can turn the purest hearts into stone black hearts as the fluid binds with your blood. Like I said the change is irreversable...do you wish to continue..?

Ayane: Mmmm! Ass grab foxes win *murs seductivly*
The OCA