Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Monica: Nah, you win sweetie, you're the best! *huggles him close and kisses his nose*

Crimson: *smirks as they go to the ground, cuddling her tight* Sneaky devil, that's my trick... *chuckles happily as he returns the favor, planting small kisses and bites across her neck* We may both win, but digivolved beauties still win more!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ayane: *pulls Zorromon and Kyo into a hug* My handsome foxes win *giggles

Disturbed: Tieya wins *growls playfully as he carries Tieya into a room with a Monica Wins too flag waved by his tail*

Blythe: *pulls Ada into the shadows*
The OCA
Crimson: Cammy White wins!

Zorromon: Hell no, Chun Li kicks her ass!

Jedrek: Heh, Rainbow Mika's hotter than both of them combined.

Crimson and Zorromon: *look at each other and then glare at Jedrek, dragging him by the arms and throwing the dark dragon in a conveniently placed volcano where he'll likely never be seen again*

Crimson: Now then, allow me to demonstrate why Cammy wins.

*pulls away a curtain to reveal Monica dressed up like Cammy from Street Fighter II*

Monica: *giggles* Hi Zorro! Like my costume?

Zorromon: *groans* ...Dammit, fine, she wins!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
WOO!

i dun even know who "Cammy" is, but i'm guessing she's HOT! which means i'm THERE!! XD

hotness wins!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz: *drools at Monica dressed as Cammy, before pouncing* DRESSING-UP AND MONICA EQUALS WIN!

Lurea: *quiet stare*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *huggles Lurea from behind* Ah, you know you're always number one in my book sweetie, you win. *kisses the back of her neck*

Monica: *giggles and cuddles him* Oh nos, I've been pinned down, guess that means you win, Kurtzy. *giggles*

Zorromon: *looks at AWL* Just look up the characters from Street Fighter II if you don't know what she looks like. She's the smexy one with the green leotard and blond hair.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grins and then snuggles her back, looking into her eyes* So... what's my prize for winning over ya? *swishes his tail as he licks her lips gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *signals Lurea wins in flag language*

Zorromon: *flame breaths away the flags before burns into the wall Tieya wins*

Monica: *swishes her tail as she looks into his eyes, blushing a little before she says* I suppose...you can have a look underneath my costume...it feels a little tight if you know what I mean... *smirks while nuzzles his cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
AWL: uhh...i dunno what you're talking about. :|

PIU WINS!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lurea: *suddenly asleep*

Kurtz: Hrr... that sounds good enough.... *starts to quickly undo her leotard as he grins, looking on her body while he does so, murring from the gentle nuzzling*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds