Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Blythe: Thanks...*jumps off the billboard and goes searching wondering where Ada is*

Disturbed: I think we're getting to him! Cake wins!! *throws cake at Crimson*

Blythe:..shut it!
The OCA
Kurtz: *cuddles Monica and smiles* Nice guys win! *smiles and changes letter on sign to 'Blythe wins'*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Can't argue with that one, cutie. *softly licks his chest while cuddling him*

Ada: *pulls Blythe into the shadows* Sexily dark wolves win! *kisses his nose*

Crimson: Sweet stuff wins! *is struck by Disturbed's cake* I've been struck, food fight! *throws tomato in a random direction*

Zorromon: *struck by tomato* You little bastard! *throws several tomatoes back*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *murrs happily and chuckles* Come on... you know we both win. *smiles* It's the only way to stop us from saying each other wins. *smirks*

Crim, I'm gonna go try to draw Monnie. *crosses fingers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ben & Jerry's "Half Bak3d" flavor wins... :3 so yummeh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Blythe: Sexy mage vixens who know me win *holds Ada close to him before kissing passionatly on the lips*

Disturbed: Food fight!! *Picks up some pudding in his paws grins* I wonder....*goes searching for Tieya*
The OCA
Kurtz Wrote:
Crim, I'm gonna go try to draw Monnie. *crosses fingers*

Crimson: *gasps* Blond haired Renamon goodness... *starry eyed*

Monica: You can do it Kurtzy, talented draggys win! *giggles as she refuses to say they both win*

Ada: *murrs into their kiss before telepathically talking to Blythe* Loving wolf boys win...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *returns the telepathic link* Vixens who I wish to hold in my arms forever wins *murs passionatly into the kiss as his paws are placed around her hips*

Saphire: Nathy wins!! *casts up fireworks*
The OCA
Kurtz: *grins* But seductive little Renamon's like you win... *snuggles, before kissing her on the lips*

Kyo: *pulls pencil away* Based on one of Jessica Elwood's works, Crimson. All I need to know is one thing. Does Monnie have those purple marks under her eyes like normal Renamon's?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yep, she has those marks, just think Renamon but with long blond hair and minus the gloves.

Monica: *murrs as she kisses him deep, tail swishing as she hold him tighter before breaking the kiss for a short moment* Nope, smexy green dragonknights always win!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions