Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: Once again, you've got it wrong. It isn't magic that Lurea becomes a goddess, it's natural. Eat it.

G-Lurea: *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Oh yeah so Lurea who was what four foot nothing can become a giantess naturally..uh huh :P and how come I've never seen her do it before :P oh maybe it was a hidden RP I didnt know about?

Saphire: *pounces Nath and snuggles him* Nath wins
The OCA
Kurtz: Hidden RP, where I actually put up her upgrade I think in SDP.... And yes, Lurea can! Just like Ebon can 'naturally' as you call it.

Nath: *chuckles happily* Saphy wins!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yup, last I checked that be one of Lurea's powers. Hurray for character abilities and Lurea....

Ada: *freezes Crimson* Pardon, I believe you mean Blythe wins. *smirks*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vook: *on the moon* what th- how did i get here? *Metroid 2 Missle Get sound plays* anywayz, low gravity wins!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz: *grabs Flame Blade and slices through the ice block easily* Ha. Crimson wins. *smirks himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blythe: *creats a whirlwind and blasts Kurtz far away* Ada Wins

Disturbed: Since when did I say Ebon's growth was natural!! I was talking about Onyxia's 7 foot 3 inch stature with bulky muscles. Ebon's giantessism is not natural :3 so there!!
The OCA
Kurtz: *still standing* Who said you could control if I fly or not? *chuckles as the whirlwind paases by* Actually, you've always said it's natural until now, so you can go stuff a sock in you're mouth. Crimson still wins!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I did not say it was natural!! X3 Never ever ever!!! *waves his arms up and down then takes a deep breath and yells in Kurtz's ear* TIEYA WINS!!!!
The OCA
*avoids*

Kurtz: *blinks, before twitching ears, and then raises up his piece of paper with some of Disturbed's posts*

(Although I cannot find the posts because I have temporarily forgot, I will list them there. You have said it though Disturbed, and I'll update this post when I find them)

Kurtz: Whatever. Ebon wins.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds