Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: *growls, fires redeemer that blows the planets away and forms Monica, along with the help of the asteroids* Monica WINS!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
what the crap is going on here??

Macro Vook: i dont know. people are like, talking but i cant hear them cuz im too big.

Vook: oh great now I am in two places at once!! :x

(Growth) , Lil, Regular, and Macro Ereth: heh. you dont have it half as bad as i do.

Disturbed Wins1111
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Blythe: *an aura surounds his body and rearanges all the stars from different star systems to burn out all the planets and asteroids and reads "Ada the Red Mage wins"* Ada Wins fool!
The OCA
Kurtz: *uses hot red poker and carves Monica Wins in red paint over Blythe's back* Nope, Monica Wins! Muhhahaha. *clicks finger and the Milky Way also pours out, blasts away all the other solar systems to form another Monica Wins! message*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
w\hat the hell? stop rearranging the universe! or it will rearange your FACE! just ask that guy over there *points* he got is face rearranged by the universe.

Tohcknar wins!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As usual, no-one will notice.

Kurtz: Monica Wins.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Wow, Kurtzy, that's beautiful. *huggles him tighter* Sweet dragons win!

Crimson: I agree with you Mon, but I'm thinking of a different dragon. *uses Gravity Pump to the rearrange the stars into Lurea Wins!* Cute aquas wins!

Ada: Pointless. *moves all stars with her magic to spell Blythe wins!* Magic and wolf boy wins!

Zorromon: *smiles as he takes the beer from Kyo* Thanks buddy. *chugs it down and breathes fire into the air before it spells Ayane wins!*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *growls loudly kicking the poker before it could even reach him then gives Ada a box of chocolates that says Ada Wins on it with a pretty bow* Nothing says a girl wins like a box of chocolates...instead of just writting..Ada Wins
The OCA
thats it. *spreads gas out over a giant concrete area*

Ereth: BAUKENRYUU!!!!

all the gas lights saying "VOOK WINS!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz: *swirls around a finger, before a huge meteor smashes every single star out of the solar system* Right. No more playing with universes and stars and planets. *cuddles Monica close and licks her nose* Cutie vixen here wins. *chuckle*

Lurea: *giggles happily and cuddles Crimson close, nuzzling his chest* Cute foxes with crimson fur win!

Kyo: *clicks fingers and thunder appears briefly in the air for a moment spelling out 'Ayane wins!'
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds