Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Ada: Oh...of course... *watches as the dishes arrive from the kitchen floating down before them, ready to be served* Hope you like fish, wolfy. *still enchanted, the fish and chips float onto their plates, both getting great portions before the magic finally wears off*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: I..uh..do.*blinks watching the plates place themselves in front of them*...cool...*starts eating his fish* good fish...very good...*eats some more*
The OCA
Ada: *eats her fish and fries happily* Glad you like it...I guess my magic is still in good shape... *smiles at him before she returns to her meal*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *swallows some of fries murring happily as he takes another bite of fish, tail wagging happily behind him as he eats*
The OCA
Ada: *grins as she finishes her plate and relaxes against her seat full*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *finishes his last bit of fish and sighs in fullness* Now that was good..*he licked his lips* oh need...*makes a small shadow void reaches into it and pulls out a moist towellette and wipes off his maw* very good Ada thank you *smiles kindly at Ada*
The OCA
Kurtz: And, since the two people have gone offline, I declare this part of a little spam over and done! Dot wins!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada Wins
The OCA
Tieya: *still waving her 'Disturbed Wins!' sign*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)