Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
(Sorry, my internet connection went down, lousy DSL!)

Ada: *tail wags a bit* You truly are sweet, wolfy. *smiles as she sits down next to him while her magic does the rest of the work, the vixen's tail wrapping around him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
( Its all cool dude dont worry about it )

Disturbed: Its easy when I'm with someone as beautifal as you *smiles looking at Ada*
The OCA
(Eh, it's been happening for a while now every night, I might switch to cable or something. *shrugs* Oh well, back to fantasy.)

Ada: *blushes a little under her fur* And you're as handsome as you are sweet, wolf boy. *smiles as she gently pulls him closer while the food continues to magically prepare itself*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *puts his arm around Ada huggingly, nuzzling her cheek with his, then gave her a soft kiss on the cheek*
The OCA
Ada: *smiles as she gives him a light kiss on his cheek while her arms wrap around the wolf, Ada nuzzling his chest afterwards*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *brought his right paw and gently stroked the vixens hair as his other arm hugged her close to him. He then gave small lick on one of her ears*
The OCA
Ada: *shivers in delight as she feels his warm tongue on her ear, the vixen moving up to his face and licking his cheek a little while her paws feel his muscles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed:*murs from the lick on his cheek, then suddenly kisses Ada on the lips*
The OCA
Ada: *gasps a little before she melts into the kiss, murring quietly as she wraps her arms around his neck*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *slowly breaks from the kiss with a smile on his face* Maybe..we should continue this..after dinner...*nuzzles her cheek softly* then we can get a bit more comfortable...
The OCA