Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Ada: I'm glad...I didn't want to hurt you, wolfy... *stroke his cheek as she continues to cuddle him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *gently embraces Ada* Yeah..I know
The OCA
Ada: *holds him a little tighter* Would...you like to come back to my place, Disturbed? Maybe some dinner will get your mind off of all this... *nuzzles his cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *kisses Ada's paw* I'd be delighted to *smiles softly*
The OCA
Ada: *smiles a little* Great...I hope you don't mind traveling through shadows... *raises her paw as it glows black before they are warped away, a minute later teleporting inside of a nice home, decorated with various magical artifacts*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *chuckles softly at what Ada said* You dont fully know me that well do you? I travel through shadows all the time..thats my basic entrance. *looks around Ada's house with a smile* very nice...I like it.
The OCA
Ada: Thank you, I try. *thinks for a moment* You can do it as well? Maybe Crimson has seen it, but I haven't seen you travel through shadows before...oh well. *smiles as she leads him to a table, some runes cut lightly around the edge* Go ahead and relax, wolfy, I'll cook something up for us in a minute...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *sits down at the table running his digit around the runes looking up at all the magic artifacts* This is very nice of you Ada..thank you.
The OCA
Ada: My pleasure...I don't have guests often around here...except my crazy brother and our digimon...I'm glad you're here... *smiles as her paw glows orange as the kitchen comes to life, food cooking in the stove as the table begins to set itself*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Glad to be here. I'm also honored considering you dont have very many guests. *smiles seeing the kitchen cooking the food itself* You truely are amazing.
The OCA