Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
"I had to come Nath, to see if you were okay, and I'm sorry..for being such a fool...for not seeing the real you." Saphire put her paw on one of the orphan's head gently and smiled "I'm sorry for not noticing this kindness you have in your heart."

Disturbed: Sorry for leave ya hanging Tieya *gets pounced to the ground hugging Tieya*
The OCA
Nath remained silent, as tears dripped onto the keys of the organ, and vanished into the gaps in-between, his head lowering down even further.

Kurtz summoned a chair, and leaned back on it. "He's always tried to be kind to others. It's a huge shame."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire softly hugged Nath from behind "Please dont overreact Nath. What you're doing here is great."

Disturbed: *huggling and kissing Tieya*
The OCA
Nath quickly tried to shake her off - not wanting to hurt her anymore then he thought he already had. "No... please... just... leave..."

Tieya: *rolling across the ground with Disturbed while kissing and huggling him* ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nath I'm sorry for hitting you earlier today. I acted really dumb, I never should have hit you." Hugging Naht tighter

Disturbed: *licking Tieyas muzzle*
The OCA
"Please... just go. Why should you even be here, I am nothing, worthless, to a person, or goddess.... I'm a nothing to you." Nath lowered his head even further, his muzzle hitting a few of the keys and causing a few notes to quickly fly up into the air.

Tieya: *stops, and pulls away* Wait... why... are you here?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
NATHY! You are not worthless. Nobody is worthless, worthless people dont come to an orphanage and play the way you do for them."
The OCA
"Yeah right, Saph." He then sighed deeply. "...I am worthless, I know it myself. Look at me - I annoyed you today, I gave you a reason to hit me, I..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I acted like a fool Nath. You did nothing, I merely overreacted...like I always do. Its because I love you Nath." she said lightly licking his cheek.
The OCA
"No, in the end, you always blame yourself." Nath's ears drooped down once more, and he sighed. "This time, it was my fault, Saphy.... it was..."

The orphans looked at each other, and, feeling that it would be better for them to head out back to the orphanage not so far away, they ran down the isle towards the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds