Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
*falls out of a portal openned up in the cieling and falls to the floor*
The OCA
Zorromon: Humph, lucky, but still......great job man with getting Dot. Hey, where's Tieya by the way?

Crimson: *murrs a little as his neck is licked* It's these classes I'm in, they take up a lot of time, but I'm glad we are finally getting some time together. *embraces her gently while he nuzzles her cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Oh, Tieya? She's....
Tieya: ZOOOOOROOOOOOO! *jumps on Zorro and snuggles him* Where've you been, sweetheart?

Lurea: Awww... at least Kurtzy decided to stay up all night... *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
God da...*portal opens up under Slipknots feet*
The OCA
Zorromon: *chuckles a little* Just lookin' for you, sexy. Want to go get a drink? *smiles*

Crimson: *grins at Lurea* That's good... *nuzzles her chest softly*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *vanishes*
Tieya: Nah... I think this is good enough. *summons a huge bed and pushes Zorro gently onto it* I guess we never got to finish our... uhm... date? *giggles*

Lurea: *murrs softly* Aww... It really is good to see you again, Crimsy. *strokes his head softly with her claw*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*portal opens up above the lake outside* *SPALSH!!!* Son of a...*gets sucked into another portal*
The OCA
Zorromon: Ah, we didn't. *chuckles a little before grinning at her from the bed* So are you going to stand there cutie or are you gonna get over here? *smiles*

Crimson: *his paws begin stroking her back while he starts licking her neck and chest* Yeah, I've missed you too, Lurea. *grins at her while he continues to attend to her body*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*gets dropped on top of the mansion* Mother fucker...*rolls down the side of the roof. Just about hes about to fall off another portal opens up and catches him*
The OCA
Tieya: *pounces on Zorro* I'm already here, sweetie!

Lurea: *arches her head slightly back* Mmh... you haven't lost your touch with that tongue...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds