Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: *swallows the rest of his pie before looking at Fem Kurtz* Hmmm, yes? *grins at her while his tail gently wags*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fem Kurtz: *moves over to the sofa, sits down and snuggles up next to Crimson* You thinking... what I'm thinking? *smiles cutely*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Heh heh heh, I like the way you think. *grins widely as his tail wraps around her, his paws giving her cute butt a squeeze*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: mmm you know what goes good with pie?
Renamon: what?
Disturbed: Some hardcore rock music!!! *runs off to his room and starts blaring Ten Thousand Fists.
The OCA
Fem Kurtz: *lets out a soft murr, and giggles* I'll take that as a yes, then. *presses her muzzle to his gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Mmmhhh.... *gasps before deepening the kiss with her, his tongue slipping out while his paws continue to grope her buttocks*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fem Kurtz: Mmhhmmm... *opens her maw slightly to allow Crimson's tongue into her muzzle while letting out a small moan as Crimson fondles her butt*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *while jumping around to his Disturbed cd he accidently smacks his head on the wall and knocks himself out*
The OCA
Crimson: Mmmmrrr.... *plays with her tongue while his paws move upwards, this time rubbing her breasts while his tail wags quickly*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fem Kurtz: Mmm! *moans slightly and swishes her tail, as her tongue plays with Crimson's*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds