Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: *takes the egg softly and looks at it* Any... day?

Dragon: Mmrrr! *wriggles out of Lurea's grasp and clutches onto Crimson's arm*
Lurea: He is, isn't he? *giggles, and swishes her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Yeah, any day, could even be any minute, it all depends on her. *holds the egg close again so that her fur will keep the shell warm, the egg shaking a little*

Crimson: Yup. *chuckles a little as he latches onto him* Aww, I think he likes me. *grins as the little dragon crawls up and perches on his shoulder, Crimson petting the baby's head gently* So, any name ideas, Lurea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *wags his tail once* It's all happening so fast... *chuckles softly*

Lurea: *shakes her head* Haven't thought up any names so far...

Dragon: Mrr! *snuggles next to Crimson's neck and lets out a little murr*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *her ears and tail droop* I'm.......sorry...... *tears begin to form in her eyes*

Crimson: Well, I'm sure we'll come up with something. *smiles at the baby dragon and Lurea before he thinks of something* Hey, we should get some pictures. *walks over so that he's standing next to Lurea*

Crimson Clone #29: Yay, I get another appearance. Okay, smile now. *prepares the complicated looking camera*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *cuddles Monica* I didn't mean it like that...

Lurea: *giggles* Oh, you always think of something else to do, don't you?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Kurtzy....*holds the egg tight as Kurtz embraces her* ....thank you. *smiles at him as the tears begin to stop*

Crimson: Heh, I just thought we should get pictures of our son and us. *grabs the copies from the crimson clone* Here you go. *hands her a nice picture showing Lurea, Crimson and the baby dragon on his shoulder*

Ah, it came out great. *smiles as he remembers his first problem* Okay, back to finding you a name, little guy. *grins as the baby dragon tries to chew on his cape*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *wags his tail and presses his muzzle against her cheek*

Lurea: *looks at the picture* Awww.. it's nice.... *looks at the little dragon biting on Crimson's cape* Yeah, we might as well find him a name.

Dragon: Mrrr! *nibbles down on Crimson's cape and wags all three of his tails*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *smiles gently at Kurtz as she returns a kiss to his cheek, her blue eyes shining once more before the egg decides to leap out of her hands* Huh, my baby! *the egg harmlessly lands to the ground and begins jumping around* Wow, she really wants out.

Crimson: Oh, I was never good at naming things. Um... *thinks for a while* Hey, how about Slythor, or Sly for short. What do you think, son? *pets the head of the little dragon*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ehhh... what the? Some... has been taking this a little too far and serious.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just a tad...Hi Dot!!!

Disturbed: Oh well *leaves Steven be* He'll leave when he wants I suppose *shrug*
Ranamon: I didnt even see him come in.
Disturbed: No matter. Hes not hurting anything. So whats this about cheating?
Aquaviramon: Renamon said I was cheating on our game but shes lieing *gives Renamon a light shove*
Renamon: Well she did! *shoves back*
Aquaviramon: Did not! *shoves back a bit harder*
Renamon & Aquaviramon: *in a dust of smoke start cat fighting*
Disturbed: LADIES!!!! LADIES!!!!! *seperates the two* Thats enough! Its just a game. Now shake hands and kiss up.
Renamon & Aquaviramon: Oh alright *start passionatly kissing each other and fondling each other*
Disturbed: :shock: Thats not wh....oh never mind.
The OCA